By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sly Cooper - Coming to PSP and PS3!!!

The PS2 had a great assortment of top-notch platformers, and one of the more overlooked franchises was Sly Cooper, which always took a backseat to the likes of Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter. However, Sly had several top-notch installments, and the agile raccoon has his share of fans. Those fans are gonna be happy when they read the latest issue of PSM, too.

The magazine sports an interview with Sucker Punch, and during the talk, they mention that we should expect to see Sly Cooper 4 -presumably for the PS3 - at E3, and an exclusive new Sly for the PSP as well. As for the slick new fourth installment, the developers had this to say:

"The graphics have been majorly overhauled and the gameplay will be more varied and focused this time around. We're aiming for a fully interactive 3-d world, with no loads and seamless interaction between settings and characters."

Why do we assume it's for the PS3? Because the two Sly games are slated to come out simultaneously and they will have connectivity with one another! This will be the first time we've seen this in the new generation; a game coming out at the same time for PS3 and PSP, and featuring connectivity as a bonus right off the bat. Let's hope the games have a good E3 showing, because it certainly sounds like a fun idea.

http://www.psxextreme.com/psp-news/934.html

Around the Network

Awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

Nice loved and beat all three of them

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Great. Now I want Sly 1-3, XD.

4 ≈ One

sWEET

Around the Network

I liked Sly on the PS2

ratchet and sly, now we only need jak to make the HD jump.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

cool

Awsome news I was so hoping they'd release a Sly 4.

SONY 1st party is strengthening not weakening as many people expected due to economy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey