By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated games of 2009.

http://news.cnet.com/2300-17938_105-10000241-14.html?s=0&o=10000241&tag=mncol;thum

Around the Network

sorry 360 owners but none of your exclusive games made it on your list :(

God of War 3 - no announcement for 2009 (though I hope it does)
Bionic Command, Batman , Ghostbusters, Infamous - Yeah because they're hyped up as hell, we've seen so many great footage and they are sure AAA games >.>

Not a good list

Looks like a Sony fanboy made that list since both Resistance: Retribution (PSP) and Infamous (Crackdown with energy powers) were able to make it into a list of only 15 games.

Slimebeast said:

Looks like a Sony fanboy made that list since both Resistance: Retribution (PSP) and Infamous (Crackdown with energy powers) were able to make it into a list of only 15 games.

CNET always defends Sony because their are a website about technologies.

They don't now sh*t about games and software in general. In their 360 review, they says the console is a drawback because it doesn't support Blu-Ray (...)... obviously, those guys don't understand anything about online distributions.

I still believe their opinion when it comes to their core-business. I bought my s350 on their input.

Anyhow, the list is not bad (except for that biased PS3 push), for mobile phone testers...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

The Fear 2 demo was pretty awesome.

4 ≈ One

Madworld at #1, with the commentary "Madworld is one of few Wii exclusives to watch out for in 2009." ... I stopped reading there.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Slimebeast said:

But ... a Wii game won?? And the second game was cross platform...

Ever though they might of just found inFamous really cool?? It's in my top 5 for 09 right now...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
The Fear 2 demo was pretty awesome.

I thought it was great also!

That has to be the worst one of those I've ever seen.

Edit: Wait, that comment was meant for the other thread about 2009 games created by the same guy which is also currently on the front page >_>