By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGC users: Do you own a single. dual, or multi core PC?

Dual here.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Quad

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

dual core is pretty the standard right now, quad core will be the new standard in a few more years, etc etc.

i own 1.8ghz dual core amd

Core 2 Duo (P8600) - 2,4GHz

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

4 single ones.

Around the Network

I've got a Dual in my Laptop
Quad Core in Desktop at Home
And a one more Single (800 mhz Duron) but thats used by my Grandma

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 @ 2.13 GHz (haven't tried overclocking yet as I believe by graphics card is a bottleneck already).

...Yeah, that's dual-core. Oh, I just got it about a month ago.

Zkuq said:
I have an Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 @ 2.13 GHz (haven't tried overclocking yet as I believe by graphics card is a bottleneck already).

...Yeah, that's dual-core. Oh, I just got it about a month ago.

What graphics card do you have? Have you tried OCing that with ATITool/RivaTuner? If you arent sure what the specs are/what it is grab GPU-Z and post a screenshot.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."

WraithPriests PC:                
QX6850@3.6GHZ

4GB OCZ Reaper X PC8000
GTX470 (774/1548/3900)    
nForce 780i MoBo
1.25TB HDD (1x1TB, 1x250GB)
A+ El Diablo 2 Case
Vista x64
Cactus said:
Single. haven't upgraded my desktop in 5 years.

Same, but 4 years, and the only upgrades I did were 512mb ram-->1GB, and added a geforce 6800gt. I'm not playing PC games anymore, because most of the good ones that I'm interested in are also available on PS3.

dual core 2 ghz

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!