By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New NiGHTS preview + screens (looking a lot better...)

Rolstoppable does not not own a Wii. The Wii owns him. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

I watched the trailer earlier, they got the announcer guy from the movies lol one of them atleast. Looks good though

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Wow, these look way better. I'm still moderately interested in this game as before.

I hope the earlier levels get polished up so they look as nice as this one. The sunset/background looks pretty sweet, and those rings are textured nicely.

Some of the background textures could still use a little work. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Yeah this is a huge difference from the early screens. We can probably attribute that to them simply being pre-alpha shots and missing a lot of the more detailed graphical effects.

As someone who played the original NiGHTS, this game means as much to me as the Big 3 on the Wii... I understand that this won't be the case for those who haven't, but this game as SO much potential with motion controls.

Around the Network

Wow! Looks good. If suck the gameplay does not, purchase this game I may, yyeeeess.

I have amazingly low expectations because this is a Sega title ... I hate Sega so much because they're nothing like what they used to be

My decade long wait is nearly over.

I shall call this NiGHTS, and it shall be mine. And it shall be my NiGHTS!

These screenshots were sorely needed. I think most people had written this off as a sloppy cash in on an old franchise. But it looks like their just might be hope for it yet.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.