By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei NINE on XBOX

superbeast1370 said:
No! haven't developers learned already? RPGs on xbox = very low sales.

Can you trolls atleast change your quotes to JRPGS? Go take a look at Oblivion, Fallout, Fable 2 and Mass Effect sales. Western RPG sales are insane on the 360.

Also, Lost Odyssey is going to break a million this year most likely while a PS3 title has yet till they decide WKC here or Final Fantasy is out. Take your pick.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
superbeast1370 said:

Yet we're still waiting for a JRPG to outsell Lost Odyssey.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Ha, it sold 50k. That's god awful, if the next game in the series were released for the 360, it would probably sell on par with ToV (that's nothing to exactly ride home about, either). When exactly will Microsoft get a foothold in Japan? SE is trying. =\

There's no reason for this to appear on 360. There's no reason for this to appear on PS3. Atlus needs to focus on continued PS2 support until the well dries up, continue the DS and PSP support, and make their new console of choice for Persona the Wii. Putting it on an HD console, or both, would be a stupid risk to take.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Persona 5 = ps2; mark my words

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

But what about SMT4? Does anybody besides me think that it's the game that the PS360 developers were hired for? It's not like Atlus internally developes a lot of games.

Pristine20 said:
Persona 5 = ps2; mark my words

I´ve already thought about that as well. PS2 or PSP I believe. Though they could bring it on PS3 and PS2 too.

Wow, 7th best? they'll definitely release it now, what with that SMT game on xbox selling 50K units.

MonstaMack said:
superbeast1370 said:

Can you trolls atleast change your quotes to JRPGS? Go take a look at Oblivion, Fallout, Fable 2 and Mass Effect sales. Western RPG sales are insane on the 360.

Also, Lost Odyssey is going to break a million this year most likely while a PS3 title has yet till they decide WKC here or Final Fantasy is out. Take your pick.

So, neither PS3 nor 360 has a JRPG above 1 mil in global sales. I'm willing to bet that, if WKC is released in spring, that it'll sell 1 mil before LO does.

It most defiantly won't be on the PS3. Remember Atlus has already released 3 games on 360 and 4 on wii.

None on the PS3.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press