By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bethesda Won't Commit To PS3 Fallout 3 Getting Ability To Play Post-Ending!

I think it's pretty ridiculous. Exclusive games: yes, very much in favor of those. But excluding a big part of your customers from enjoying more of the product they bought is very bad imo.

Around the Network

again glad i have a 360.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Is there anything you get while on the final mission that you could possibly use once you beat the game? If not, this doesn't really matter at all if you know that you need to save beforehand.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@BengaBenga

Very true but as they say, all is fair in love and war. And for Sony and Microsoft this is war. Now i don't know what Bethesda is getting out of this, I don't think Microsoft had to pay money for it, but they obviously were offered something. Whether it be free access to Microsoft tools or Marketing who knows but Bethesda looked at the options and did what was best for them.

nordlead said:
Is there anything you get while on the final mission that you could possibly use once you beat the game? If not, this doesn't really matter at all if you know that you need to save beforehand.

I don't think so. The only thing I got in the final mission was killed.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
nordlead said:

I don't think so. The only thing I got in the final mission was killed.

LOL

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

well the add on to keep playing is part of a pack of DLC and it is rumored that it will included not only the ability to keep playing aftetr the ending but an entire new set of Quests and Items. Bethesda has so far announced 3 packs of DLC for 360 and the only one we know a significant amound of info on is Operation Anchorage

nordlead said:

No that's exactly the thing.

It only sucks when you haven't saved before that last mission. (But the NPCs are telling you that you can't go back, so it's your own fault if you don't save)

It is an injustice to ps3 owners!!

How dare sony not pony up the money for exclusive DLC?

The blame should be on sony not bethesda.

Barozi said:
nordlead said:

No that's exactly the thing.

It only sucks when you haven't saved before that last mission. (But the NPCs are telling you that you can't go back, so it's your own fault if you don't save)

yeh i found it really obvious that somethin was gonna happen.  plus i played fable 2 first and theres a few times where you 'cannot go back again!' kind of shit.  so i was all ready for it.  

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889