By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - XBOX 360 Will Be Killzownd!!!

KZ2 is gonna be awesome but Alan Wake will be HUGE!!

Around the Network

In a console war or in any biz it takes more than one product to set the stage. It takes a revolutionizing platform and the key people to manage it. Sony is restructuring while MS and Nintendo are doing well in the aforementioned depts. Killzone 2 will be a good game but it will not change things for the current gen's targeted demographic.

Bobo012893 said:
I saw this on the gametrailers forums and thought it was pretty funny:

There are tons, and tons, and tons, and tons, and tons, of Fanboy rants / gatherings posts on the net... why you decide to post this is beyond me.

All this is going to do is start some huge fanboy bitch fest among members..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I havent' played this game .... but for some reason (maybe fanboyish hype) I'm starting to hate it

alfredofroylan said:
I havent' played this game .... but for some reason (maybe fanboyish hype) I'm starting to hate it

Agreed, i dont hate it though, but the hype has got to chill, this is even more outta hand then back in the MGS4 days. :/

Around the Network

Why is there always someone trying to lower the PS3 fanboy's "already low" image?

Man, teh Internets. Just gots teh joke. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

first metal gear, now Killzone 2? man, these video game quotes are made of Pure Win.

regin2005 said:
That was whack and totally unnecessary. Pointless if you ask me.

Why can't people just wait to play games just like normal people?

Coz that wouldn't be fun for them. :S

I thought it was pretty good becuase the speech is taken from the opening cinematic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

damn the helghasts look so cool coming out of that fog