By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - XBOX 360 Will Be Killzownd!!!

I saw this on the gametrailers forums and thought it was pretty funny:
"My people, sons and daughters of Sony. This much I vow. The history of this console generation will be written in blood. By crushing the fanboys of our enemy. By releasing the best game in the genre they thought to use against us.. we are fighting for our consoles very existence. But if there are those who want to deny us enjoyment. Refuse us our rightful place in this console generation. Then we will unleash such a terribly awesome FPS that generations of xbros yet unborn will cry out in anguish! -break- Th enemy may shatter our sales but they can not break our spirit. Even now they advance on our metacritic gamesections to troll by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE XBROS WITH THIS GAME. Though they sweep over our forums like the trolls of summer vacation. Never again will we be trolled by them; Never again endure their jealousy; Never again endure their lies and oppression. We will enjoy ourselves for hours without caring; playing as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares. Drenching our ancestors PS2's with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as they try to rise again from the ruins of their RROD:ed consoles... ...they will know, Killzone 2 belongs to the Playstation 3."
It's a play on the Kilzone 2 Intro cinematic which can be seen here: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44580.html

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

LOL pretty funny but i doubt the 360 fans will find this funny too.

get a live ,..

I think Killzone 2 is over the limit of hyping the xbox fan would not even bother replying anymore. Lets just wait for our pre orders and try to enjoy the god damn game.

LOL

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Reminds me of the days of Killzone 1, lol.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

sorry clone

Shadowblind said:

And we all know how that turned out....

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

That was whack and totally unnecessary. Pointless if you ask me.

Why can't people just wait to play games just like normal people?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Shadowblind said:

same here