By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will be leaving VGChartz June 12, 2009: This is not a joke thread

Rath said:
luisgvm said:
looks like everyone hates you jajajaja not even one says stay on the contrary they are saying you should leave.

No, its not that we hate him at all. Its that we hate attention whoring 'I'm going to leave' threads.

mm i see but you guys dont have to be that harsh i mean he even stop posting in his own thread jajaja.

Around the Network

Please don't make any new accounts either. Thanks.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Snake, say something.

ok seriously...

its not hard to make a popular thread here.

it all depends on the thread title

I already told you once in your thread YOU NEED to make the Real Talk thread title controversial & scandolous & full of half-truths

example....Leo-j n Soriku havn't been on vg chartz for a while

so expand on that & title the Real Talk accordingly (make up things & add in humor as a joke)....or just make a thread title which you know will enrage people n get them to post in your thread.....and so the thread grows rapidly.

don't leave!

Also TBH your Real Talk threads were quite bad usually & told us what we already knew & your interviews didn't ask questions which we wanted answering.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Great, another attention seeking drag queen.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
ok seriously...

its not hard to make a popular thread here.

it all depends on the thread title

I already told you once in your thread YOU NEED to make the Real Talk thread title controversial & scandolous & full of half-truths

example....Leo-j n Soriku havn't been on vg chartz for a while

so expand on that & title the Real Talk accordingly (make up things & add in humor as a joke)....or just make a thread title which you know will enrage people n get them to post in your thread.....and so the thread grows rapidly.

don't leave!

Also TBH your Real Talk threads were quite bad usually & told us what we already knew & your interviews didn't ask questions which we wanted answering.

No I don't like to make thos kind of shi threads..

Take my love, take my land..

@simulacrum

well neither do I (not all the time anyway)

but he wants his threads to be popular.....I told him how to get them popular.

usually something cliched works nice "crysis VS Killzone 2) -- guranteed 75 Post Thread

darthdevidem01 said:
@simulacrum

well neither do I (not all the time anyway)

but he wants his threads to be popular.....I told him how to get them popular.

usually something cliched works nice "crysis VS Killzone 2) -- guranteed 75 Post Thread

lol darth, don't give him such bad advice. I don't wanna see Snake make threads like that, I would stop liking him.

Scandals, clichés, controversy, half-truths, sensationalism, taunting, enraging... no please, there's enuff of that here already.

@slimebeast

muwhahahahaha

yeah but its better than him leaving altogether right?

@darth

True, lol.