By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will be leaving VGChartz June 12, 2009: This is not a joke thread

hey! is this just a trick to make a good thread sinse you haven't made one in a while? well it seems to be working

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
didn't you make a thread similar to this earlier?????

Yeah, I think this is his fourth.

First time he had only been a member for two weeks when he announced he was going to leave because he didn't get respect on VGC.

The second time ca 400 posts later he announced he was gonna leave VGC and become an actor.

Third time he said he was gonna stay here until 2010 or so when he's done with high school or something.

Most attention he's ever gotten in his life! j/p x.x

Why June 12? Why not today or any other date? What happens on than day?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Slimebeast said:
Strategyking92 said:
didn't you make a thread similar to this earlier?????

Yeah, I think this is his fourth.

First time he had only been a member for two weeks when he announced he was going to leave because he didn't get respect on VGC.

The second time ca 400 posts later he announced he was gonna leave VGC and become an actor.

Third time he said he was gonna stay here until 2010 or so when he's done with high school or something.

I knew it!

Itried to find out on my own, but you can't jump to the first posts in a persons posting history.

@ snake

Whatever floats your boat, good luck with what you gotta do.

Damn deja vu.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

dude the internet isint that serious, who cares if alot of your threads arent popular. Most of mine dont get over 10 posts.

This website wont shed a tear for losing 1 member who dosent feel his threads get the attention he think they should get. I mean honeslty do you take posting on VGChartz that seriosuly? Your not making the world a better place hagning around here, no one is, were just discussing what ever happens to be the flavor of the day.

Dont get all bothered if someone ignores some internet posts. Cuz it will happen ALOT.

O-D-C said:
dude the internet isint that serious, who cares if alot of your threads arent popular. Most of mine dont get over 10 posts.

This website wont shed a tear for losing 1 member who dosent feel his threads get the attention he think they should get. I mean honeslty do you take posting on VGChartz that seriosuly? Your not making the world a better place hagning around here, no one is, were just discussing what ever happens to be the flavor of the day.

Dont get all bothered if someone ignores some internet posts. Cuz it will happen ALOT.

The odc bar was popular if i remember correctly

I said most.

looks like everyone hates you jajajaja not even one says stay on the contrary they are saying you should leave.

luisgvm said:
looks like everyone hates you jajajaja not even one says stay on the contrary they are saying you should leave.

No, its not that we hate him at all. Its that we hate attention whoring 'I'm going to leave' threads.