By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will be leaving VGChartz June 12, 2009: This is not a joke thread

I decided that I am just not cut out for this website. I haven't really made a decent thread in awhile and I know I said I would leave after my high school graduation but I decided to move it earlier. I am going to try to make at least 100 Reak Talk threads until then. It seems like "Real Talk" are really only the popular threads I have on this site. I just wanted to make this apparent today because its something that's been in my mind for months now and I finally have to get it off my chest.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

k.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why at 12th June 2009 and not NOW?

Now would be much better for the community :).

Anyway bye!

@konnichwa, thanks I really appreciate it!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:

Sorry I never have been a fan of 'I am going to leave, please gave me attention shit' threads.

Post those things on your wall, if people care about ya they will see it on your wall and post on it.

Anyway good luck :).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Snake612 said:

Sorry I never have been a fan of 'I am going to leave, please gave me attention shit' threads.

Post those things on your wall, if people care about ya they will see it on your wall and post on it.

Seems like if its a forum on the internets, it's required to have this kind of thread

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
konnichiwa said:
Snake612 said:

Seems like if its a forum on the internets, it's required to have this kind of thread

Ya I know, it is really sad. VG needs a blog always usefull.

konnichiwa said:

Ya I know, it is really sad. VG needs a blog always usefull.

Yeah, it would cut down on posts like this.

Also, I just noticed how the "remove column" button looks... lol XD

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

@konnichwa, first of all I am not trying to get anyone's attention. I am just telling the truth. You something that should be told more often on the internet. Btw, why the hell would I want your attention?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Noooooooo!
Wait, who are you again?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!