By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will be leaving VGChartz June 12, 2009: This is not a joke thread

Sounds like wat i did in the 10 week countdown here look and see link everybodys leaving this site lately just look at the #'s up threads i remember a time wen they would get up to 300 posts now they can't even get a page full or 100 post

i'll let everybody know that BHR-3 is VGC 4 life

I feel ur pain and all Snake as i have some pretty good threads my ps360wii pricing history and wat consoles the vgc own that no one will post in but u got to look beyond that it's not no ones fault that people aren't posting in are threads it's are society thats messed up

Sorry to hear that ur leaving another VGC member down

Play Me

Around the Network

lol, this thread again?

You're so funny with this attention crave.

Snake, just don't leave man.

BHR-3 said:
[...]

I feel ur pain and all Snake as i have some pretty good threads my ps360wii pricing history and wat consoles the vgc own that no one will post in but u got to look beyond that it's not no ones fault that people aren't posting in are threads it's are society thats messed up

[...]

Damn man! You're on a roll tonight! Can I quote you on that too? =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
BHR-3 said:
[...]

[...]

Damn man! You're on a roll tonight! Can I quote you on that too? =P

Look out for BHR-3 he's the next it thing on VGC like i said you can qoute me on watever u want just post in my threads that are in my sig there's only 2 of them

Play Me

"I am going to try to make at least 100 Reak Talk threads until then"

Please no.

Around the Network

You've already had a big "I'm leaving" thing after Rubang stole your Real Talks. It's kind of hard to take you seriously anymore. And the threads you make are bad, like 95% of the time. Bye.

One year anniversary of Metal Gear Solid 4?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

@Aj, Wow so harsh, was that necessary ?

blazinhead89 said:
@Aj, Wow so harsh, was that necessary ?

Yea. I would have gone further but I'd just be asking for a ban.

How many times can you leave this site? frankly, i am getting sick of these types of threads. If you don't want to be here, don't show up..

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)