By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has anyone done this? *Freaky & Weird*

I saw this on TV a very long time ago and I thought I'd try it with friends, it's really freaky and I doubt can be explained by anyone here.

I've since read it in books and met tons of other people who have done it.

I'll use people as A,B,C,D, and E (E being the heaviest of the 5) for my description:

Person E sits on a stall or chair, Persons A,B,C, and D each take one side of person E, whom is sitting.

A,B,C, and D each put their own hands together and then point both index fingers out as if to look like the shape of a gun, now A and B put their the fingers under the arms/shoulders of Person E.

C and D do the same but this time under the Knee's of Person E,

A, B, C, and D then try to lift E in to the air, it is possible but of course E proves heavy,

Now A, B, C, and D dismantle their hands and put E down, this is to prove the weight difference in what happens next.

A, B, C, and D now hover a hand above E's head, Starting with A, then B, C, and D, each new hand hovering over the last persons hand, eventually their should be 8 hands above E's head like a tower, but none of them touching, now the person who’s hand is at the top should bring theirs down first and everyone else’s in that same order.

Now A, B, C, and D are to do what the done previously in the same hand position to the designated spots on person E as stated earlier, now try and lift E once more, you will notice that person E will weigh literally nothing and persons A, B, C, and D will be left in utter shock at how the hell this is even possible.

I have tried this several times and it really does spin you out,

There's alot more to this world then we know ay?

Around the Network

Yeah that's something I just don't mess with.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's called Human Diamagnetic Levitation. You can find out more about diamagnetism over at Wikipedia.

Nothing to be afraid of BK. It's simple physics. :P

I can't find anything on the web to confirm this, just Wikipedia saying you can levitate small objects using extremely powerful magnets. I want a picture or a link and then I'll believe it.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Try it, most people don't believe it until they try it.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing makingmusic.

Around the Network

We made that in my classroom 1 year ago and it works very well. Do it, its funny.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

I'm pretty sure it'd just be a trick of the human mind, I dont have 4 mates around to test it though.

BenKenobi88 said:

I'm with Ben on this.  I don't advice anyone to try this. 

It can be done with less, 3 minimal.

fagarcia76 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I'm with Ben on this. I don't advice anyone to try this.

Why not? As far as I can see its entirely harmless.

Advising people not to muck around with the passing out trick and stuff I can understand. (My mate was out cold and shaking for like 3 minutes because of that trick XD)