By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has anyone done this? *Freaky & Weird*

Too many ABCDE going on there bud.

Around the Network
Rath said:
fagarcia76 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah that's something I just don't mess with.

I'm with Ben on this. I don't advice anyone to try this.

Why not? As far as I can see its entirely harmless.

Advising people not to muck around with the passing out trick and stuff I can understand. (My mate was out cold and shaking for like 3 minutes because of that trick XD) 

it has its roots in the occult, I am sure there are people that try this in innocence and without ill intentions.  But the fact of the matter is it is a well know Satanic practice and ritual. 

Occult? If it's physics, does it matter? I just want to see proof that it's true. I don't believe it is right now because scepticism should be the default position. I don't have 3+ people to try it with because of the holidays, and all I'm asking for is a reliable picture, video or link.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

If the cast of Charmed is summoned while doing this, then i have to find B,C,D and E quickly.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I have done this. It does work. Nothing bad happened, nor good (in the sense of hot witches showing up), but it was pretty fun trying it on other people too. I have no idea how it works, though I have to believe it's all in the head.

And I found a video for those who don't understand or would just like to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVHEab0sG8

Edit: I fixed the link. 

Around the Network

make a video youtube it. To many abcds and it gets boring reading a b c d .

Sorry I dont understand all the move you have to do ...

for me it looks like BS, sorry.

EDIT: even if u are able to create a magnetic field (with ur fingers ?), it will not be enought powerfull to allow levitation of a human being...

Time to Work !

Linkzmax said:

I have done this. It does work. Nothing bad happened, nor good (in the sense of hot witches showing up), but it was pretty fun trying it on other people too. I have no idea how it works, though I have to believe it's all in the head.

And I found a video for those who don't understand or would just like to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVHEab0sG8

Edit: I fixed the link. 

That youtube video is perfect, that is exactly what I was explaining, no way is it just 'in the head'.

It's harmless, you guys should try it.

Watching the video is no justification, you have to do it to really understand.

My big boss man(not physically big) showed this to my crew a few times a couple years ago. I'm not sure how it works, but it is something that gets your attention. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it. If I had to guess, I'd say it has to do with expectations and suggestion, and some effect on the mind. The mind is a crazy ass thing, expectation/suggestion can affect how we perceive and experience things greatly.

For a not so similar example, I took karate years ago and was very into it. After about 2 years I was able to withstand some pretty stiff blows to the nuts while sparring(couldn't stand wearing a cup). That's not to say I could take a titanic nut-shot, thankfully I never had that misfortune, but when I began training the slightest contact of a lowblow had a serious effect on me. I think it was all just a matter of getting used to being hit there and conditioning the mind and body to deal with pain differently than you normally do. After I'd take those loblows, it wouldn't hit me until a "break" was called or the fight was over. You could say it was all adrenaline, but when I began training I would be jacked up on adrenaline when sparring. Later on, I either didn't have that much adrenaline when sparring, or I did but had become accustomed to the adrenaline rush and wasn't conscious of it. It's just one of those things that seems unnatural, but is probably easily explained by psychology/biology/etc.

Someone said the "lifting heavy guy with your fingers" trick is satanic, I say phooey. I'm not saying satanists don't do this, or saying they never have, but if they originated the "got your nose" trick would you think it was something not to be messed with?

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

quigontcb said:
My big boss man(not physically big) showed this to my crew a few times a couple years ago. I'm not sure how it works, but it is something that gets your attention. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it. If I had to guess, I'd say it has to do with expectations and suggestion, and some effect on the mind. The mind is a crazy ass thing, expectation/suggestion can affect how we perceive and experience things greatly.

For a not so similar example, I took karate years ago and was very into it. After about 2 years I was able to withstand some pretty stiff blows to the nuts while sparring(couldn't stand wearing a cup). That's not to say I could take a titanic nut-shot, thankfully I never had that misfortune, but when I began training the slightest contact of a lowblow had a serious effect on me. I think it was all just a matter of getting used to being hit there and conditioning the mind and body to deal with pain differently than you normally do. After I'd take those loblows, it wouldn't hit me until a "break" was called or the fight was over. You could say it was all adrenaline, but when I began training I would be jacked up on adrenaline when sparring. Later on, I either didn't have that much adrenaline when sparring, or I did but had become accustomed to the adrenaline rush and wasn't conscious of it. It's just one of those things that seems unnatural, but is probably easily explained by psychology/biology/etc.

Someone said the "lifting heavy guy with your fingers" trick is satanic, I say phooey. I'm not saying satanists don't do this, or saying they never have, but if they originated the "got your nose" trick would you think it was something not to be messed with?

dude i think your nuts are dead.