By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i sell my PS3?

Ok, i no longer see light at the end of the tunnel, the ps3 wont catch momentum without a price cut and there appears to be no price cut, so i think eventually third parties wont make more games for it. I can only have one console since is hard to convice my wife of spending more money in gaming. Should i sell when there is still time????

am i been paranoid? 

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

No, you shouldn't.

And yes, you are.

Sell it and spend the money on a course for common sense if you're serious.

I've had the N64 and the GC. The PS3 has WAY more 3rd party support, and even if it drops off, it will still be better than N64 support. If the PS3 has the types of games you like, then no reason to sell it.

EDIT: there was a total of 387 games (or really close to that) for the N64. The PS3 has surpassed that number already and will continue to grow a good library.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

go ahead. only, enjoy kicking yourself next year when something that's only on the ps3 comes and you find iressitable.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Why? Sony puts out great games this year. Plus, the PS3 still sells good numbers, making it more worthwhile to support it... the userbase keeps growing, and growing well.

You're paranoid.

Why will you sell your console? I mean if you bought it in the first place just because you thought that it was going to be the winner this generation then that's a bit odd!

I mean the games from Sony and 3rd parties are going to keep coming so the console is going to always have the support that it would have done anyway, just that games are going to be multi instead of exclusive and if you can still play the game you want on the console then that's what matters surely??

Paranoid.

The Original Xbox was behind the Ps2 like 100 million.
And it still got really good 3rd party support.
Sony has really great first party offerings too.So,Relax.

If you plan on buying it later then don't sell it. If you want to sell it because you don't like the games on it and like games on another system better and you can only have one console, then yes.

PC + PS3 is the way to go this gen, stick with it!
(And maybe a Wii, for NMH2 :p)