By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i sell my PS3?

radha said:
richardhutnik said:
radha said:

thanks everyone of the comments most have been very positive, yes i will keep it, what have to do is put on my pants and tell my wife am buying another console in the case it does end up without third party support, heck ill even ask her to let me buy killzone 2.

wish me luck on the killzone 2 part i want that game dammit.

If money is THAT tight, then that is another issue.  You could consider going Gamefly if you want, and rent games, if need be.

no no i have a lot of money , is just that she thinks that video games are a waste of time and money.

she just bought a set of 9 pots for US$2,000.00.... 0.o

I think what would be good here is for both of you to set up a budget where you both get the same amount of money and both of you can spend the money, however you like, and the other person not complain.  This means she buys $2,000 pots and you buy every videogame system on the planet. 

The point is, yes it is a "waste of time and money" but that is what having fun is for.  It is meant for balance in one's life.  It is the reward for having time and money free.  If you don't allow for this, you both will end up resenting one another.

Around the Network

THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION which is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You want to sell your PS3 because of its sales? =/

Unless you're starving or cant pay bills, I cant see why you would sell any console.

"i think eventually third parties wont make more games for it"

this is pure troll