By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i sell my PS3?

Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:
damkira said:
ssj12 said:
damkira said:

You should sell your PS3 (not at GameStop!) because there will really be no more huge third-party PS3 exclusives.. Anything you want would likely also be on the XBox 360. 

name one

Resident Evil 5

And this effects what? So what if its multiplatform. It isnt like it is 360 exclusive.

Since the PS3's release there has been less 360 exclusives from 3rd parties.

You asked him to name one game rahda would likely want to play that's also on the 360.

He did so.

If you have anyone to blame for this... it's you for asking a dumb question.

I know, and now I would like to know how this radically effects anything? He could have named DMC4, GTA4, or anything else and i would still ask him the same question

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
smallflyingtaco said:
For all the ribbing it gets the PS3 is not a Game Cube or Dreamcast, it is a very strong trailing console as far as software goes. If you start to hear lots of 360 exclusives being announced or PS3 versions being canned you might have a point but right now it sounds like paranoia as there is no evidence that developers are abandoning the PS3.

^This. Great post man

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Is this a joke thread?

Gamer Advice:
Life is long. Never sell a videogame console. You always end up regretting it!

GamingChartzFTW said:
Gamer Advice:
Life is long. Never sell a videogame console. You always end up regretting it!

I agree so much!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sell it, and then buy the 360 w/ Halo 3 & Gears 2.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

I dont think you will sell your PS3 without playing GoW3, FFXIII, or the most hyped game in the planet r Kz2!

i can believe how naive people can be, microsoft PR is doing a great job trying to convince ps3 will loose third party.

sell it and buy an Xbox360 and a Wii

Go ahead sell it! Get an SNES and a PS1 while ur at it!