By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandai and Microsoft

They are making or releasing killer rpg's on the ps2 exclusively. I wouldnt be suprised if they keep releasing games on the 360.

mM
Around the Network

Well I am not a big fan of MS so I won`t comment on this issue. Even so, I have to say that Namco is a great developer and those 4 games are probably worth every penny. MS may lose a lot of money with those deals, but gamers can not complaim.

Tales of Symphonia 2 is the best game they are working right now.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Namco biggest system was and is still the PS2. Im not sure about Culcept Saga on 360.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Legend11 said:
Gamer heaven? At least 2 of those 13 titles are minigames, 1 may have been cancelled (Space Station Tycoon), another is a horse racing game, one is a namco museum compilation, a few of the others are anime games that we have no idea of the quality on, one is a spinoff in which the PS3 and 360 are getting the main installment (although the spinoff does look interesting). I'd sooner get 3-4 games of good quality than a dozen in which only a few may turn out decent. I'm sure the majority of 360 and PS3 owners wouldn't be interested in most of those titles anyways.

We are talking about Japan Legend, anime games are system sellers. Remember, not everyone shares your opinions of these games. We are talking about a market where these sort of games will sell much better than your general preferences.

Personally, I'm only interested in Sword of Legendia, Tales of Symphonia: KoR, Space Station Tycoon (where did you hear it may be canceled), possibly Soul Calibur Legends, and Beautiful Katamari out of their list of Wii games. On the 360 I am going to buy Eternal Sonata, Culdcept Saga (VERY underrated franchise), and possibly Soul Calibur 4 (I'm very iffy on the SC franchise after 3, which I really hated).

http://wii.ign.com/articles/811/811766p1.html

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/811/811766p1.html

Thanks, I hope that's not true, the game looks really interesting and I would be disappointed to see it canceled.

just wanted to correct some stuff lol... soul edge was on PS first but the first installement of soul calibur was on dreamcast :) well to be exact both were on arcade first...
yeah yeah i'm being a stupid DC fanboy but I can't help it lol :P

and they are still doing time crisis... for Ps i'd love to have that one though

and a DBZ budokai tenkaichi on XB would be sweet too

I am impressed with Namco's support for the 360 too, MS is spending big, it's about time Sony did some spending...

Anyway, 3 of those games will probably end up being bought by me so MS is doing a good job (BK, AC 6 and ES).

Also, wheover has a 360, go play the Ace Combat 6 demo. Surprisingly good. I liked it better than the Blue Dragon demo cause it was a total surprise as to how fun it is and it looks amazing (looks real).

I had never played an Ace Combat game before, but I love the whole really realistic with very unrealistic air combat.

Edit: Why isn't this in the MS forum?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Sony is spending on something, because their recent losses (the last two years or so) are nearly a match for Microsoft's, including the much-maligned extended warranty. Sony also doesn't have nearly as many free resources available as MS does.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

From what I've heard Eternal Sonata is only timed exclusive and will hit the PS3 and no that has nothing to do with the ESRB rating. I've heard it from someone who works for Playstation. Though if he was just joking at me or telling the truth, I can't really judge about that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo