Means sold in Germany in 3 Month (May, June July);

Wii - 69,000
360 - 19,000
PS3 - 29,000

Avaraged Per Month

Wii - 23k
360 - 6.3 k
PS3 9.6 k

Seems PS 3 and Xbox going down. Wii is going up in monthly sales.

Around the Network

4 May numbers:
1.PS3-13,000
2.360-8,000

June numbers:
1.PS3-8.000
2.360-5,000

July numbers
1. Wii - 26,000
2. PS3 - 8,000
3. 360 - 5,000

http://www.consolewars.de/news/17600/deutsche_monats-_und_gesamt-verkaufszahlen/

Very intersting this numbers. 360 sales are not good at all

Just_Ben said:
OriGin said:
Wow, Wii is infront of 360 total now?

Nope.

Yup actually:

German LTD's up to the end of july according to GfK:

Wii - 291,000
360 - 281,000
PS3 - 99,500

Numbers for july:

1. Wii - 26,000
2. PS3 - 8,000
3. 360 - 5,000

http://www.n-tv.de/840771.html

Wii passed the 360's LTD already and is still obviously trending alot higher saleswide per month. 26k to 8k. Hopefully Halo will release their soon, Bungies blockbuster is LITERALLY hitting the shelves just in time. Impeccable timing.

Is the 360 REALLY selling this badly in Germany. God!

It's been out over there since Dec. 2, 2005 for God's sake!

Almost 2 years and Wii beats 'em in 9 months!

Microsoft has some work to do over in the European region that's for SURE. Maybe they take those blue screen Windows crashes more seriously than we thought, huh? Elephant memory I guess.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

The European market is still growing.

The first company which really capitalized on it is Sony.

The Problem: Every single country is different. You don´t get France because you are big in the UK and just because you own Germany you don´t own Italy as well.

Microsoft is huge in all english speaking countries but Nintendo is the single brand etablished next to Sony´s Playstation here. Wii is really selling to casual gamers here.

Every time we get Europe numbers, it's good for 360.

Selling over half as much as PS3 in one of it's worst countries..

3X PS3 LTD.

Plus MS has a price cut for Europe soon, where it could take the monthly lead on PS3. 

Xyrax said:
Just_Ben said:
OriGin said:
Wow, Wii is infront of 360 total now?

Nope.

Yup actually:

German LTD's up to the end of july according to GfK:

Wii - 291,000
360 - 281,000
PS3 - 99,500

Numbers for july:

1. Wii - 26,000
2. PS3 - 8,000
3. 360 - 5,000

http://www.n-tv.de/840771.html

Wii passed the 360's LTD already and is still obviously trending alot higher saleswide per month. 26k to 8k. Hopefully Halo will release their soon, Bungies blockbuster is LITERALLY hitting the shelves just in time. Impeccable timing.

I understood that total as WW. But maybee i misunderstood.  

johnlucas said:

Microsoft has some work to do over in the European region that's for SURE. Maybe they take those blue screen Windows crashes more seriously than we thought, huh? Elephant memory I guess.

John Lucas 

It is no surprise ot me that the 360 bombs in Germany. Most of it's most popular games are rated M, and Germany have the harshest rules for software content. Gears of War went through about 8 re-edits for the German Version, and all were turned down in the rating process, so it never released over there, and that's the best selling game.

johnlucas said:

John Lucas

Microsoft has in Germany 3 big problems:

1. Brand Name. Microsoft is a bad brand name in Germany, Sony on the other hand is a good one. Thats just the way it is.

2. PC country. Germany is in PC gaming. A lot more that other countrys. Especially for shooter, because a lot of people

3. Low HD adoption rate. Germany is most likely the developed country with the lowest HD adoption rate. That means 1 plus of the 360 isn't that important here.

As far as i can read from forums here, the Wii doesn't have that problem, because a lot of PC gamer wanna try out the pointing ability (for shooters). Think RE4 is selling well here, from what i read in forums. Well, we don't know for sure, because we can't get our fingers on the numbers. Nintendo also sells to the casuals -> Higher sales.