By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First hour of Metroid Prime 3 for your viewing pleasure!

It's all here and it's simply amazing! You have to watch it. It's like a whole new Metroid world.

I MUST have this game!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/wii/game/features/article.jsp?articleId=2007081714272738007&releaseId=200605092056126030§ionId=1003&pageId=20070817143551548048

I've only watched the first 2 parts....I dont' know if I should watch the others! I'm too tempted!!

Update: Well, it seems the videos have been removed from the site and replaced with a trailer from E3. I guess it was a limited-time thing. You can still watch them on Youtube, but if I remember correctly, I don't think any gameplay footage was to be released. The people at IGN are under embargo and can't reveal anything about the game, and here is Gamesradar showing the first hour of the game...peculiar indeed.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

It seems the server is overloaded with traffic right now. But I SWEAR it's a real video.

Edit: I'm watching it right now as I write this again! Watch it while you can!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Thanks! I can't wait to see it!

It's available right now, in fact, I am watching it right now.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I saw it! It's effing awsome!!!! I only saw the first 17 minutes because I don't want to spoil more than I already spoiled.

*******************SPOILER************************

Apparently.. if my eyes aren't deceiving me, Mother Brain is the Federation's Aurora unit and they *think* that the virus has been killed off with their vaccine.

********************END SPOILER**********************

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Around the Network

Ahhhhhh!!!

Why did I read Androo's post? Why? Uh, well, if that is the first 17 minutes then the rest the game is going to be crazy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

There's more as you turn the pages

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Omg

I only watched the first part...I'm not tryign to spoil myself but I don't think I can hold out.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Looks like first level of Doom3 but with far worse graphics... - it is a compliment.

wow, the first 17 mins were better than all of metroid prime 2 combined, i can't wait for this one.