By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

There's too much activity in here.

Quick, go back to your fox holes.

Around the Network

So many have left the clan, i think its time to go back to Vgchartz death dealers. :) Non-gravity can give leadership to P20 or BBH so they can invite members.

BBH said:
nickvasko said:
PSN ID: nickvasko | Europe - UK

Been months since I've been on this site. I'l send you an invite whenever I can :)

@ CGI - If you ever want an invite just ask.

@ MM - I actually disagree with most of what you said, although I see where you are coming from. For me the best KZ2 days are now, there's a small knit community, and the games are as enjoyable as ever. The early days did rock however, all those internal practices we did were great fun. As for 'the got too competitive part' I would have to say that we were so un-competitive back then in comparison to what it can be like now. We have people leaving if we don't win, and hissy fits as loads of our players disconnect in clan matches. Competitiveness is needed to attract good players, and to gain respect really, but I'm with you on this one. I'd much rather have a blast in the warzone that get fussed over some matches. People do get way too serious and take the fun out of it. Those 'good times' still happen a lot nowadays though, I mean me, Docter, Pristine, Zalim etc all like to join games together and have some fun, so if you are ever up for a game just hop on. Also, I know the clan is about 1% VGChartz members at this point, but the others are all still good decent guys (apart from one or 2).

Also, SS has left the clan . And I'm not sure about Rectum: would he really create a new account and not add any of us?

I don't think Remnants VGCX is good clan at all. Most of new members have pertty good K/D (by pwning noobs in pubs ;)), but dont come close to NG, Rectum or Death when they play clan matches. I think out of all VGZ KZ2 clans, Death Dealers was the best. Qball with KD ratio of 1.29 was better player in Clan matches then must of others with better KD like for exemple Slapyou terrible player even with so many points.

Yea. VGCX people > Strays :)

And it was strays who made SS and Zalim leave the clan. And it was also strays who cost us about 50% of our losses...literally!

Around the Network

I think it would be cool to go back to vgcx and win our 50th challenge (Weve won 49 atm lol).
Just keep a small group and kick all those who don't play. So it would be Pristine, Me, Shan, Zalim, SS, Mano, QBall, Docter, Kicks and Serg when he comes back.

BBH said:
I think it would be cool to go back to vgcx and win our 50th challenge (Weve won 49 atm lol).
Just keep a small group and kick all those who don't play. So it would be Pristine, Me, Shan, Zalim, SS, Mano, QBall, Docter, Kicks and Serg when he comes back.

I think I can invite people and make them officers on killzone.com

I could also transfer leadership to pristine if that's what you guys want

non-gravity said:
BBH said:

I think I can invite people and make them officers on killzone.com

I could also transfer leadership to pristine if that's what you guys want

Yea, you can do all sorts on KZ.com. I think we'd need to see what other guys think though. Only me and Shan approve so far. We could kick all inactive people from REVX and it would really be the same team, but vgcx has more history and a much nicer clan picture :)

Can you kick people from KZ.com as well? That way you could remain leader, as long as you make a few officers.

INVITE ME NG!
We kicked ass together with Shanbcn, Pristine, humper :')

(Aside from the times where you disconnected due to internet faults xDD, ahh the memories :>)