By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Yep. Can't blame you though. It's easy to think that 'RectumHumper' and 'BigBoobieHead' are the same person

And how ironic as you're talking about being 'too serious' 4 people have just left the clan. Lol.

Around the Network

how bout having a clan match between the vgcx vs. the ramants of vgcx that will be quite fun

Vgcx would never have enough players :)
And Nick I sent you an invite.

Rare what is your PSN?

;O, Are matches still going on? Cuz meesa wanna return if thats the case

Well, most of our clan match guys have just left the clan but I'm sure we'd still do a few matches a week (mostly 2v2 to 5v5 max).

Or you could just join us in public games and have fun?

Around the Network

But but...!
Is rectum humper still here? Is pristine here? Is Non-Gravity here? Is Shanbcn here? Is makingmusic here?

I wouldn't be toooo active during school days either but if some of the people above are still in, i'll join :0.

And if not.... KILLZONE 3 BIATCHES, I can't wait.

Aldro said:
But but...!
Is rectum humper still here? Is pristine here? Is Non-Gravity here? Is Shanbcn here? Is makingmusic here?

I wouldn't be toooo active during school days either but if some of the people above are still in, i'll join :0.

Rectum hasn't been on PSN in 2 months. Pristine still plays. Non-Gravity foolishly stopped playing only 3000 points away from CIC . Shan is on sometimes. MM doesn't play no more, but you never really played with him in the first place...

I sent you an invite anyway. 

BBH said:
Aldro said:
But but...!

Rectum hasn't been on PSN in 2 months. Pristine still plays. Non-Gravity foolishly stopped playing only 3000 points away from CIC . Shan is on sometimes. MM doesn't play no more, but you never really played with him in the first place...

I sent you an invite anyway. 

:], I'll join in when I find the time to play again. I'm kinda buzeh with school atm. Yay 4 Killzone.

Thanks NG hmmm might be getting it fixed this weekend or next weekend depending... =/ well how are things going you guys and how are things going online with the clan?

The clan doesn't really play matches anymore, but were all doing fine :)
Pub Games > Clan Games anyway!