By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I got 1 extra Medal of Honor beta code, i will give it to KZ2 clan member if anyone wants it :).

Around the Network
shanbcn said:

I got 1 extra Medal of Honor beta code, i will give it to KZ2 clan member if anyone wants it :).

ME PLZ xD

Aldro said:
shanbcn said:

ME PLZ xD

PM sent, go to medal of honor beta site to get PS3 key. Dont forgot to select PS3 as a platform.

shanbcn said:
Aldro said:
shanbcn said:

ME PLZ xD

PM sent, go to medal of honor beta site to get PS3 key. Dont forgot to select PS3 as a platform.

Donez, thanks bro!

nooooooooo shan 2 l8 , what happen 2 bbh ??

Around the Network
kicks1989 said:

Its never to late.

Pre-order from Amazon.com or amazon.de > Get Beta redemption key > Cancel pre-order

Amazon doesn't charge you until the game ships.

This is how i got beta key.

I don't really like it too much xD, Whenever you die, theres a lag and then u see your body fall. Well it's a beta...

Fun to have a "new game" to play though.

Aldro said:

I don't really like it too much xD, Whenever you die, theres a lag and then u see your body fall. Well it's a beta...

Fun to have a "new game" to play though.

I have stopped playing since its keep freezing. Waiting for patch in couple of days.

Aye mine froze today too.

kicks1989 said:

Well I got banned for a few days from here, and have been occupied with the World Cup. Come on England!

Created a new PSN to try and get into KZ again but I just feel like I've played that game to death.

I'm playing that Medal of Honour too, pretty decent but nothing spectacular. It only froze as Taliban on a 4 kill streak - but I think the patch is out now?

I use my new PSN now as my main btw, BigBoobieHead is a terrible name.

Add me (again) if you want or if not idc.  --> S___M___C___C

No games to play atm so haven't been on much.