By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Hey! I'm the new recruit!

Hope to play again with you soon guys!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Yea welcome aboard.

Check out my game about moles ^

1) Do you think you'll be playing tonight?

2) What kind of headset are you using Staude? or more generally what kind of headset would you recommand?
Would the PSEye be OK?

Thanks

1. Probably yes. I wont promise it but i'll probably be there for a few games.
2. I'm using a creative headset. You can try the ps eye and we'll tell you if it's annnoying. It does have noise reduction though so technically it should be sufficient.

If you want a headset the official playstation headset should be pretty good

I don't have a PSEye yet...
But since the PSEye is cheaper than a bluetooth headset, and has a mic, and obviously a camera... I thought I could buy a PSEye over a bt headset...

And... Finally, I probably won't be online tonight... friends called me for a drink...

Around the Network

If anyone is thinking bout gettin on, I'm up early and have the day off, so we could try and get some games together.  I realize its Friday night for you European folk though, so I wont let my hopes get too high. 

bokal asking about headset reminded me...if anyone is a sound whore...has the need to hear people's footstep to know where they're coming from or it's night and u can't have the volume up but would love to play with sound blasted up...pm me..i'll show u a set up i have....

it's mostly great for late night gaming when everyone is asleep...

Hey all.  We have a clan match starting in 15 minutes and are short 2 players, everyone welcome!

shanbcn said:
ShadowCompany said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Nope, I still need a job :P

Though I'd still have to get over how they're charging $6 for two maps.

I find that it isnt that bad paying that much for DLC. If you think about it, 6-7$ is about the price of a game rental, but something that just extends the life of a ps3 game. You may also think its a money grab, but the Dev's have to pay there bills somehow just like the rest of us lol. I personally dont mind spending my money that I believe i would get some use out of it. lol 6.75 too me is also less then the price of a mcdonalds combo meal, and my toilet is the only thing there that shows what i spent lol. 3$ to play a lvl on a game i much enjoy. lol sorry to say that 3 dollars wont be missed. ill put a lil more money in now instead of getting bored and waiting for the time we play new lvls to finally that would show up in kz3. Plus in my case sw1tch gave me a copy of kz2 for free, so me spending the money on DLC's totalled $13.00, lol its justifiable

Where is Sw1tch these days?

either hes working or he has had internet connection problems, i dunno. i havent heard much except hes back workin again which is good. lol

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

^yea he wrote me he was really busy. Haven't had time to turn on his ps3. :p