By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

IllegalPaladin said:
Nope, I still need a job :P

Though I'd still have to get over how they're charging $6 for two maps.

I find that it isnt that bad paying that much for DLC. If you think about it, 6-7$ is about the price of a game rental, but something that just extends the life of a ps3 game. You may also think its a money grab, but the Dev's have to pay there bills somehow just like the rest of us lol. I personally dont mind spending my money that I believe i would get some use out of it. lol 6.75 too me is also less then the price of a mcdonalds combo meal, and my toilet is the only thing there that shows what i spent lol. 3$ to play a lvl on a game i much enjoy. lol sorry to say that 3 dollars wont be missed. ill put a lil more money in now instead of getting bored and waiting for the time we play new lvls to finally that would show up in kz3. Plus in my case sw1tch gave me a copy of kz2 for free, so me spending the money on DLC's totalled $13.00, lol its justifiable

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network
ShadowCompany said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Nope, I still need a job :P

Though I'd still have to get over how they're charging $6 for two maps.

I find that it isnt that bad paying that much for DLC. If you think about it, 6-7$ is about the price of a game rental, but something that just extends the life of a ps3 game. You may also think its a money grab, but the Dev's have to pay there bills somehow just like the rest of us lol. I personally dont mind spending my money that I believe i would get some use out of it. lol 6.75 too me is also less then the price of a mcdonalds combo meal, and my toilet is the only thing there that shows what i spent lol. 3$ to play a lvl on a game i much enjoy. lol sorry to say that 3 dollars wont be missed. ill put a lil more money in now instead of getting bored and waiting for the time we play new lvls to finally that would show up in kz3. Plus in my case sw1tch gave me a copy of kz2 for free, so me spending the money on DLC's totalled $13.00, lol its justifiable

Where is Sw1tch these days?

^I wanna know too >_>

Check out my game about moles ^

new update is awesome....high precision ftw....just had to get my sensitivity down to where i was comfortable with....got my headshot ratio soaring....i was barely doing a little below 1 out of 3 headshot ratio for total....just shot my headshot ratio up better than 1 out of 3...i'm probably getting 50% headshot kills now...

Let's play some later today guys. I was also headshooting fairly easy yesturday.. and I didn't change my settings.. which is the fun part (was using a tacky t btw)

Around the Network

See, I come from more of a PC background and am a fan of Valve. I'm not that eager to pay $6 for two maps when I can hop onto a game like TF2 and get new maps as well as other additions to the game for free. Still, if I get a job I'd probably be more willing to part with some money. However, I haven't been a fan of how DLC has been playing out this console generation.

Oh and $6 can buy me four boxes of wheat spaghetti and each box provides two meals.

---

The high precision update is nice. I was able to play the game well with the acceleration prior to the update, but now it's become much easier to make slight adjustments.

yeah paladin i know what ur talking about...i love free maps...man they should have a program out so users can make their own maps...cs was fun....aim maps....kz_maps.....oooo...they should get kz(jump) maps for kz2....even just some old user generated maps would be nice....

True, though sometimes you just can't beat playing the classic de_dust or dust 2.

Heck, the old pre-1.6 CS updates included maps for free. Though it did suck that the downloads were large, but that's because we only had 56k at the time and I would download the updates at a friend's house who had cable.

Well I do agree. I'm more for expansion packs than dlc. Dlc feels overpriced and usually you get heaps of new contents in a expansion pack.

Guys hope you arrange some clan matches and get good games going on.

Unfortunately I am still stuck with being in the US and missing out on a lot of games, coz of work.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees