By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

ocnkng said:
Unfortunately the time I can be online is evenings of EST (GMT - 5) It seems that most of the clan matches will take place when I am at work.

Pharaoh, Eindiyen, RectumHumper, oneofthosedays, forever if you guys are online with kz2 in the evenings, we can organize some clan matches for US.

Everytime I get on its only me and shanb.  I have become frustrated with the lack of people online in this clan.  AHHHHH, so frustrated I have begun playing FFXII again during the time I want to play KZ2. 

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

Pharoa things will become better at the end of the month and especially when NG come back. lol

I am online now, i will sign tourney for today if people show interest. So who is in for a tourney in next hour or so?

I'll be available from tonight onwards in case i'm needed

Initiating social expirement #928719281

786_ali said:
I'll be available from tonight onwards in case i'm needed

Today we will play tourneys.

Around the Network
Pharaoh said:
ocnkng said:
Unfortunately the time I can be online is evenings of EST (GMT - 5) It seems that most of the clan matches will take place when I am at work.

Pharaoh, Eindiyen, RectumHumper, oneofthosedays, forever if you guys are online with kz2 in the evenings, we can organize some clan matches for US.

Everytime I get on its only me and shanb.  I have become frustrated with the lack of people online in this clan.  AHHHHH, so frustrated I have begun playing FFXII again during the time I want to play KZ2. 

Ya unfortunately its been tough for me to get time. I hardly get about 2 hours in the evening. I still play KZ2 all the time I am gaming.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Pristine20 said:
looks like I'll be back with you guys sooner than I expected lol. Epoch/Rectumhumper was right, kz2 online stats are server saved. I just had my cousin log on to his ps3 using my ID and found out that my stats were still intact...you can't imagine how overjoyed I am.

I'll borrow my other cousin's ps3 (she doesn't play it) for a couple weeks till I can get mine straightened out. I'll be back with you guys as soon as tomorrow...yay!!!

Whew! really glad to ehar that. Welcome back :)

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

There 5vs5 tourney confirmed at 22:15 GMT+1 (about a hour from now on).

I made this thread: I hope that you guys are gonna play too :P

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76586&start=-0

It's tonight ! the new map pack. We play a server !

Check out my game about moles ^

Nope, I still need a job :P

Though I'd still have to get over how they're charging $6 for two maps.