By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I will sign some tourneys today in a hour, so get online if any one want to play.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

I've been mostly playing on the weekends since I've been busy traveling back and forth for the past few weeks.

I just wrote on Pharaoh's wall that we can try to get together  maybe 3/4 guys and play 3v3 or 4v4 on weeknights US time.

If we predetermine the time of matches, you only have to spare about 2 hour max on a weeknight.

We can also try to do the same on weekends (Sat and Sundays)

I am going to try to talk to Pristine, Akvod, nordlead, Shadowtylis also.

Let me know whats good for you.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

shanbcn said:
I will sign some tourneys today in a hour, so get online if any one want to play.

Awesome work Shan!

the problem is european times don't work for a lot of us US guys coz of work. Like I am gng to miss the games an hour from now.

Still any clan games is great coz it helps to keep the clan alive.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ya i havent popped kz2 in since last thursday but im still always up for a match. just to let you know shan i appreciate the msg's when im playing you tellin theres a match comin up. I have no problem quitin whatever im doin to join ya guys. but i have noticed the clan hasn't been as active, as when i started. haha when i see/talk to sw1tch next im gonna say he signed me up and then vanished, lol i hope its not my hygiene. ahah oh well keep up the good work guys, if you guys want more members ill see about asking the guys on my friends list who play kz2 regularly, and i think there all clanless or there clan is like 4-5 people in it lol, i know guy mention'd he like to try some matches. but if anything goes forward ill msg it on here to you guys and tell them to join here. later guys!.

p.s. anyone watch that kz2 video on the ps3 blog, lol game battles is holdin the tourny's where we could win authentic helgast outfits lol, that'd be hilarious for halloween hahaha.

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Things will get better when our leader comeback.

Around the Network

^
You sure? Things were already bad when I left. I took 60$ worth of PSN cards back from a Gamestop in the States, and have a variety of games I'm gonna spend some time on. In addition summer has pretty much arrived.

It's all Leonidus' fault!

It's just that nothing lasts forever.

New Primary Objectives: Play Flower, Wipeout HD, God of War, God of War 2, Infamous and Overlord 2 before September.
Secondary objectives: Play Fat Princess, Battlefield Bad Company, Pixeljunk Monsters, Pixeljunk Shooter and/or other older games such as Metal Gear Solid 1-3, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Fahrenheit and Final Fantasy VII before September.
Tertiary Objective: Buy a PSP

sorry guys you know what happen to me..

also got 4 projects for the end of the month.

and 4 test for NEXT WEEK.

i'm screwed.

June = MGO.
July = MGO + Jedi Knight Academy [JKA] on PC ( With my clan)
August = MGS3 Finish it + JKA.
September = Uncharted 2 + JKA.
October = Fight night round 4 for my bday + JKA.
November = JKA.
December - January = Finish GoW 1 + 2.

I could toss in KZ2 really. But seems like not many are playing so..