By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

First one in 20 min.

Around the Network

Guess I better get my shit together then.  See ya in 10

Clan match joinable right now. You've got 12 min.

There are a couple more matches tonight. The first will be joinable in 40 min and starts at 21:55 GMT+1. It seems we're still two people short.

Confirmed matches at 11:45 and 0:15 GMT+1.

Since no-one is here we should either resize our matches to 6 players max or do them a bit later from 9:30 - 11:30 GMT+1 - ish.

Around the Network

Blah, I go away for a weekend I miss so much.

Not only was I away from any computer for a few days, but now I have to reorient myself to the new VGchartz.

Today we won 3, lost 1 and 1 tie. So not bad but we should have won all matches.

Not a bad day, we won a hard fought 5v7.  Then totally shit the bed in a 6v6 that should have been an easy victory. 

Shan also singlehandedly pulled a victory out of his ass at the end of a SnR to win us the match.  That was impressive.  

Heres to hoping the lightning storm that appeared in Gravity's house today disappears for tomorrow! 

Great match tonight! I really had a good time.

I had a terrible K/D ratio, but I died 10 times but I got both bombs planted!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Great match tonight! I really had a good time.

I had a terrible K/D ratio, but I died 10 times but I got both bombs planted!

You did a great job with that.  Your determination payed off, especially with how that room was just a gongshow of explosions and gunfire. 

Maybe we should designate 2 guys whos sole job it is, is to plant the bombs. Everyone else tries to keep the enemy off them.  Sometimes confusion will cause 2 guys to try and plant a bomb at the same time, and both of them get mowed down by 1 enemy.