By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

We lost 4-2 I think :(

We screwed up the S&D in the beginning and when we attacked, We raped the assassination fairly well and protected ours fairly well, Bodycount a war at bridge really... I believe we lost it but by a very small number.

Not to mention it was 8 VS 7 and they didnt suck exactly, They felt really organizied. O well... Life goes on.

Around the Network

Maybe we shouldn't discuss our plans on forum?

I think the reason we lost was just too disorganized.  The S&D defend was goofy, they got a ssaboteur up on our turret and blew us away. 

We also don't have a tactic for C&H, so it kind of degenerated into ugliness with them holding the top bridge and us running all over the place.  Immediately after that was BC and they already held the top, so we were fighting an uphill battle.  I think for C&H we should focus on the top bridge and our side, but definitely hold the bridge. 

I think they had 2 saboteurs with repair, which actually worked really well.  Being outnumbered doesnt really help either

Epoch said:

I think the reason we lost was just too disorganized.  The S&D defend was goofy, they got a ssaboteur up on our turret and blew us away

We also don't have a tactic for C&H, so it kind of degenerated into ugliness with them holding the top bridge and us running all over the place.  Immediately after that was BC and they already held the top, so we were fighting an uphill battle.  I think for C&H we should focus on the top bridge and our side, but definitely hold the bridge. 

I think they had 2 saboteurs with repair, which actually worked really well.  Being outnumbered doesnt really help either

lol it was a well fought match in my opinion, lol and i saw that sab, and i think it was maddness and myself that rushed them soon after finding out. Stealling there turret in S&D is a great idea lol wed own them if we had those 2. but it was an intense match!

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

There is an 8vs8 challenge at 22:00 GMT+1 (which is in 1 hour 30 min).

Around the Network

There's a 5vs5 at 1:00 am GMT+1 and an 8vs8 tournament starting at 2:00 GMT+1. I don't know who organized the latter but I won't be there (and I won't be in the former either).

Oh and thanks Staude for trying to see if you were needed in the match. (I hope you were doing that :p) We beat OCB easily with 5-2

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Events/Killzone2Championships/index.html?ILC-lps&FTTR=KZ2_PSNMain_topright_KZ2MLG

Killzone® 2 Online Championships

Start Date : April 27, 2009 5:00AM
End Date: June 28, 2009 8:59PM

MLG Gamebattles and PlayStation® are proud to announce the Killzone® 2 Online Championships! Assemble your 4-man team and compete in the critically-acclaimed shooter from Sony Computer Entertainment to win big!

Up for grabs are the most collectable items PlayStation® has ever produced, including authentic Helghast Suits each valued at more than $8,000. Other prizes include StA 52 assault riffle replicas, Helghast collectable busts, downloadable content, and collectable tournament T-shirts.

Registration opens on April 27, so be sure to register quickly to get a jump on the competition! Read below for full details. Please note that this ladder is open only to U.S. residents 13 years of age and older.

hmm think the US part of the can fight in those?

non-gravity said:
Oh and thanks Staude for trying to see if you were needed in the match. (I hope you were doing that :p) We beat OCB easily with 5-2

np :p

That was why i came on the ps3 yeah.

@jo,.. DAMNIT ! why is it only the us >_>

Check out my game about moles ^

Why is it only US!!??
Damn, I still think we could enter a team. Pristine, Oneofthosedays, Pharoah, Rectum?