By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Aldro said:
Ill be there.

Also guys once again I apologize for my suckage skills.

Got my PS3 back (Was gone for a month) So I kinda forgott how KZ2 works :p, Usally rushed and spray and prayed instead of tapping the shoot button. Anyhow I feel a bit better atm and if I am the squad leader ill try not to die at all.

(My medic skills are still sweet no matter what you all say! Words cant bring em down! XD)

Though it would be far more logical to blame WiiFit, I blame Halo 3!

Around the Network

Is killzone.com down for everyone?

Yes Shan

^ Yes definately down

HTTP Status 404 - /kz/clan.psml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message /kz/clan.psml

description The requested resource (/kz/clan.psml) is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/6.0.10

Sorry Guys, Im taking a week or two break from Killzone. Ive got 6000pts this week which I hope secures my red ribbon, but this has come at the expense of no revision for exams I having in a week. I also need to trophy whore, as my friends who I compete with in trophies have gotten way ahead of me.

So, yea. Possibly see you all in week or two unless I get hooked on MGO again, which Im gona play again

Around the Network

Can anyone tell me what time GMT+1 we will have clanmatches today? Ill try to make them all.

Aldro said:
Can anyone tell me what time GMT+1 we will have clanmatches today? Ill try to make them all.

10 PM 

yay i found the thread (by found i mean it appeared on the front page)

Check out my game about moles ^

I'll be on for the match at 10 :p

Check out my game about moles ^

There's an important match joinable in 35 min and there don't seem to be many people online yet. I hope to see you at 22:00 GMT+1