By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

sigh...i want to play....been getting out of work so late these days...damn it..set up some matches for NA players...a little bit on the late side....

Around the Network

in assassination like it seems to be going. We should always make sure we have atleast 1 guy standing infront of the target.

Check out my game about moles ^

Turrets would help alot with assassination. We put them in direct route for the enemies and maybe another 1 or 2 just of to the side. that way if they try to rush is the turrets weaken them before. We should maybe think about stayin close together but not too close to a single frag gernade could take us out

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

First 2.0 post

We have two matches tomorrow.

Staude said:
in assassination like it seems to be going. We should always make sure we have atleast 1 guy standing infront of the target.
I'm starting to think that on Salamun, instead of going to the same place where everyone expects us to go, we should set up shop in the top middle, like for BC.  In BC we do a very good job of controlling the 2 stairways, and they rarely manage to get up there.  If they do, the target can always run down to our base and hide there. 

If we get there and have c4 set up from the get go, I think they would have a hard time breaking through.  They will also likely be at the other spot and have to backtrack, losing time. 

I think its worth a shot, and the other spot is such a clusterfuck sometimes that a guy will pitch a grenade in there and get 4 kills =/

Around the Network
Epoch said:
Staude said:
I'm starting to think that on Salamun, instead of going to the same place where everyone expects us to go, we should set up shop in the top middle, like for BC.  In BC we do a very good job of controlling the 2 stairways, and they rarely manage to get up there.  If they do, the target can always run down to our base and hide there. 

If we get there and have c4 set up from the get go, I think they would have a hard time breaking through.  They will also likely be at the other spot and have to backtrack, losing time. 

I think its worth a shot, and the other spot is such a clusterfuck sometimes that a guy will pitch a grenade in there and get 4 kills =/
I think this is good idea but we will only have 30 seconds to go there and setup turrets and c4s.

True, but that's the same for every time.  Also, quite often the target is more in the middle of the map after the last round, so it would actually be closer in a lot of cases.  It comes down to a judgement call really, but I think its worth a shot.  The other spots are getting swamped earlier every game, and its tough to defend once they get a spawn really close cuz cant kill em before they pitch a grenade, and once you're up in that hallway there aren't any quit exits.  The bridge you could get out of and run to the home base and camp there if they manage to breach the top.

We've also got a lot of experience holding that area from previous BC.  I think we should at least try it, assuming that they don't have a spawn up there before the round starts.  If they do, then thats obviously no good.

congrats to pristine for reaching 100,000 point mark and earning his 3 star rating. We eagerly await our next member sw1tchcraft who is currently residing at 54,000 to reach this remarkable ranking real soon.

May the bones of our enemies crumble at the feet of pristine20 and his mighty LMG. Their remnants offering a tribute to the steadfast resolve of a glorious warrior.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

We have 2 important games tonight. One is against OCB all Stars at CORINTH CROSSING , One is against a really good Clan at SALUMAN MARKET.

They are 8v8 and take place 10PM-Midnight GMT+1

Ill be there.

Also guys once again I apologize for my suckage skills.

Got my PS3 back (Was gone for a month) So I kinda forgott how KZ2 works :p, Usally rushed and spray and prayed instead of tapping the shoot button. Anyhow I feel a bit better atm and if I am the squad leader ill try not to die at all.

(My medic skills are still sweet no matter what you all say! Words cant bring em down! XD)