By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

If you look at that Arab team you can see that Al Super is now their new leader, and if you look at their history you can see thy have only lost three games.
We have at least beat them twice so we must piss them off real goos

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
If you look at that Arab team you can see that Al Super is now their new leader, and if you look at their history you can see thy have only lost three games.
We have at least beat them twice so we must piss them off real goos

Haha yea, we stomped them.  And that AL-Super guy was a bum. 

Sorry about the DC, I moved recently and now have to be wireless, and the house is like a freakin bunker.  My cell phone doesn't even work in it.  I'm going to try and boost the signal strength of my router.  Either that or buy a new one.  We should have won that game I disced from. =/

GG's otherwise.

Leonidus said:
Oh, and ive nearly played everyone in the top 10. Here is my impressions.

Killionaire - Fantastic at bodycount, only plays bodycount, camps.
BartPL98 - Basically Pristine with a different name that only plays BC at Radec.
Gradevole - Decent player.
B_Murda - Again, Decent but not spectacular
Al_Super - Pathetic. Played him in a clan match, he came last with 20 more deaths than kills
doni_331 - Same as Killionaire

Al-super killed 30 and died 64 times, all of them had negative K/D lol.

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=4995852&kz_file_id=4517656

So they have only lost 4 matches? Because we have won 3 against them.

Leonidus said:
We owned the boosty shotguners again, great team work all round except for both assassinations. A few tips:

When defending, Medics need to be near the target for a quick revive. Please fellow medics dont go reviving any other person except for the target. This means that when the target gets hit, you wont have enough charge. Thats were we went wrong there.

When attacking, we need to try and get the spawn grenade closer to the target. Gives us a better chance of taking him out.

When i was asssination target on Salamun 3-4 players were close to me, so all they needed was couple of grenade. Anyway Helghast side got much better place to hide and their machine gun have better view.

^ I was going to stand in front off you to catch some bullets. And while Aldro was first standing in the corridor he changed his mind and then stood next to you against the wall. I was like get your ass down there >.>

Around the Network

sorry guys been busy most of the day today and just got done finishing infamous demo the game rocks ill be kicking ass soon on killzone see ya in a bit

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST!

PSN ID: Talyis      add me!

thx for the games nordlead and one or two others.

PSN - hanafuda

So we are the only team to beat the Arabs. Not bad

Yeah well I sucked, I think I atleast solved one issues. To not rush. I mean I kinda forgot the way to get more kills then deaths is not to rush infront of a dude and spray and pray. I did that a few times. But when we were on the bridge on BC I actually got 6 kills before I died and I remmeberd; Kill the ones that do not see you XD.

So hopefully I wont suck as much nor die as much. Gonna train on beeing a leader in a squad and not dieing often.

Also NG, sorry for standing next to you and the target.

PSN ID : Malithpwnsu / Europe

Don't know how often I can play though.