By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

A little bit off-topic, but this is what I read on a Dutch gaming site:
In large parts of Europe there will not be an English language available on the inFAMOUS disc, this forces people from my country to play the game in Dutch which is off course horrible. Fortunately Sony will make a patch available that will bring you the English language (and I bought it out of Singapore or so anyway :p). What the hell Sony and Sucker Punch!?
This will be the case for languages such as Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
A little bit off-topic, but this is what I read on a Dutch gaming site:
In large parts of Europe there will not be an English language available on the inFAMOUS disc, this forces people from my country to play the game in Dutch which is off course horrible. Fortunately Sony will make a patch available that will bring you the English language (and I bought it out of Singapore or so anyway :p). What the hell Sony and Sucker Punch!?
This will be the case for languages such as Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.

Does this mean Spanish will be avaible as DLC on UK version?

^ I don't know, but I'm afraid not. And you never know how long you'll have to wait for this patch to arrive.

Probably out on day 1-

Check out my game about moles ^

we should set up a tourny for the top 64 clans, i think that would be pretty cool

Around the Network
Eindyien said:
we should set up a tourny for the top 64 clans, i think that would be pretty cool

Ive tried that and failed. Its way to hard to get in contact with the top 64, stop other clans from joining and getting a time and game size that suits all 64

Good games today guys, a couple of things:

As a Tactician, you NEED to keep spawn points up at key areas.  We lost 2 S&D (and a match) today because we didn't have a spawn point at our S&D spot.  You must also be aware of what the next game mode is likely to be, and be ready to throw a spawn point in the appropriate area.  So don't waste spawn points by throwing them close together near the end of a round, only to not be able to throw one for the next round. 

Being a good tactician is a tough job, and if you do poorly, be prepared to be yelled at by annoyed teammates spawning at home base while the enemies are planting bombs and setting up turrets.

We should probably work out some better tactics for Tharsis, C&H seems particularly bad.

And Non-Gravity; I don't know what kind of backwards, third world, mafia run country you live in, but if your igloo is melting on your modem, get an air-conditioner =P.

Leonidus said:
Pristine20 said:
Leonidus said:
non-gravity said:
Leonidus said:
Gravity, you need to get your ass back online soon. We have lost like 5 and won 2 in the last couple of days

Having looked on killzone.com I was expecting it too look depressing.

Am I that big of a difference or are you just doing something wrong?

You could always blame the new guys off course :p

I will return one day earlier then expected which is tomorrow (or today depending on the time zone).

Almost done studying some Latin "epic" poetry.

You are our best Tactician, Tacticians are crucial. Pharoah did a good job today though, but in the 2nd game Rectum DC'd meaning I had to go Tact.................and I suck at tactician

Also I played Killionaire today in a public game. I got more kills than him and walloped his score. His K/D ratio was like 7 though

He seems pretty good. I hope it wasn't BC only and he wasn't sniping. I've seen snipers with overall K/D over 3.00 just because no one usually cares to go after them. I always do when I'm killed by a sniper but it is very very difficult in Pyrrhus rise because you'll probably be sniped before you even get to where they are.

Yea, it was bodycount only, thats what the cool people play

He is someone you would like on your team in BC ofcourse, but for everything else he is pathetic. He camps near base and hides around corners. He constantly throws Health Packs down for himslef to heal. He waits until his other team mates injure the opposition and then he puts a few bullets in them to finish em off. He has got a good shot though.

Btw, if you look at his mission stats, its clear he only plays BC. I mean 99% of the time I only play Bodycount games, and despite him playing 21 more days than me I stiil have at leat 5 times more Capture and Hold, Assassination and S&D points.

No wonder he made a thread on killzone.com whining about "easy" headshots. That must be the only way he ever gets killed.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

non-gravity said:
Is there anyone able to tell me who Tormento, who has joined our clan, is? And, Pristine20, do you know a guy named Pristine21? Because I'm afraid of stalkers and copycats.

It's my Hong Kong alt account that my brother plays kz2 on every now and then. Did you run into the account online or something?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Epoch said:

Good games today guys, a couple of things:

As a Tactician, you NEED to keep spawn points up at key areas.  We lost 2 S&D (and a match) today because we didn't have a spawn point at our S&D spot.  You must also be aware of what the next game mode is likely to be, and be ready to throw a spawn point in the appropriate area.  So don't waste spawn points by throwing them close together near the end of a round, only to not be able to throw one for the next round. 

Being a good tactician is a tough job, and if you do poorly, be prepared to be yelled at by annoyed teammates spawning at home base while the enemies are planting bombs and setting up turrets.

We should probably work out some better tactics for Tharsis, C&H seems particularly bad.

And Non-Gravity; I don't know what kind of backwards, third world, mafia run country you live in, but if your igloo is melting on your modem, get an air-conditioner =P.

I've played as tac myself and I have to agree with you. You can't just focus on killing like everyone else. On the positive side, I seem to get a ridiculos # of hs with the isa rifle.