By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

hanafuda said:
OK, I'm almost @ 800 points, got 3 medals, and just came top of the game I was in (although my team were crap). At which point do I cease being a noob?

Also, what is boosting?

At least get to the general but anyway i will send you the invite in 2-3 hours. After getting 2800 points try to unlock badges of every class which is very important.

Around the Network

Anybody want to work on ribbons today? I still need one more melee ribbon and I believe two more air support ribbons.

I want to be a free tactician! Free to use stuff like medkits and especially boost!

Well. I won't be online for the rest of this week. My wife is sick and then I have the memorial day vacation coming up. I will be back next week, starting Tuesday.
Hope you guys have good games and have fun!

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

shanbcn said:
hanafuda said:
OK, I'm almost @ 800 points, got 3 medals, and just came top of the game I was in (although my team were crap). At which point do I cease being a noob?

Also, what is boosting?

At least get to the general but anyway i will send you the invite in 2-3 hours. After getting 2800 points try to unlock badges of every class which is very important.

Thx. For the time being I'll work on my rank. I'm guessing that boost is something I have yet to unlock..

PSN - hanafuda

non-gravity said:
hanafuda said:

Also, what is boosting?

lol

when you know what boosting is :P j/k

boosting is someone who continually uses boost..

Basicly it makes you run really fast. You get it for free with assault class.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
shanbcn said:
hanafuda said:

Also, what is boosting?

Thx. For the time being I'll work on my rank. I'm guessing that boost is something I have yet to unlock..

boost is the secondary skill of the assault class. When you use the assault class you will get it. Basically you can just move about 2x times faster with it. It works as a meter that lasts for a few seconds and then you have to wait for it to fill it up before you can use it again.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

New Battle Song !

I prefer to listen to this while in the midst of rushing to an objective.

This'll get you all pumped.

That was pretty cool paladin..

Non gravity that sucked !

XD