By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Well if its song that get you amped then heres mine. Staude and paladin - Not bad. Non-gravity though, lol I had a good laugh at that it was awesome!

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network

damn lol didnt realize thats what embedded mean lol. well there it is. lol I cant edit i guess or i justt cant see it

Psn - Alchemy528

ShadowCompany said:

Well if its song that get you amped then heres mine. Staude and paladin - Not bad. Non-gravity though, lol I had a good laugh at that it was awesome!

Video isn't available in my country :p

Check out my game about moles ^

lol damn youtube, is there a way to check if it would be available for you guys or delete this post lol,

Psn - Alchemy528

Pristine20 said:
Leonidus said:
non-gravity said:
Leonidus said:
Gravity, you need to get your ass back online soon. We have lost like 5 and won 2 in the last couple of days

Having looked on killzone.com I was expecting it too look depressing.

Am I that big of a difference or are you just doing something wrong?

You could always blame the new guys off course :p

I will return one day earlier then expected which is tomorrow (or today depending on the time zone).

Almost done studying some Latin "epic" poetry.

You are our best Tactician, Tacticians are crucial. Pharoah did a good job today though, but in the 2nd game Rectum DC'd meaning I had to go Tact.................and I suck at tactician

Also I played Killionaire today in a public game. I got more kills than him and walloped his score. His K/D ratio was like 7 though

He seems pretty good. I hope it wasn't BC only and he wasn't sniping. I've seen snipers with overall K/D over 3.00 just because no one usually cares to go after them. I always do when I'm killed by a sniper but it is very very difficult in Pyrrhus rise because you'll probably be sniped before you even get to where they are.

Yea, it was bodycount only, thats what the cool people play

He is someone you would like on your team in BC ofcourse, but for everything else he is pathetic. He camps near base and hides around corners. He constantly throws Health Packs down for himslef to heal. He waits until his other team mates injure the opposition and then he puts a few bullets in them to finish em off. He has got a good shot though.

Btw, if you look at his mission stats, its clear he only plays BC. I mean 99% of the time I only play Bodycount games, and despite him playing 21 more days than me I stiil have at leat 5 times more Capture and Hold, Assassination and S&D points.

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73307&page=1

New Maps, June 11th

Now this is why playstation should by more! exclusive rights! lol more content for us and we arent limited because of xbox

Psn - Alchemy528

getting these maps. Deffo

Check out my game about moles ^

Is there anyone able to tell me who Tormento, who has joined our clan, is? And, Pristine20, do you know a guy named Pristine21? Because I'm afraid of stalkers and copycats.

We'll need 8 players in half an hour at 11:30 GMT+1. And 10 players at 1:00 GMT+1 unfortunately.