By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Assault should be banned since we suck at S&R and other teams take advantage of it. Tharsis is good for 8vs8 matches.

Around the Network

tharsis is my favorite map :)

Eindyien said:

Here Here!

And K&D don't shit because you can turn off the PS3 whenever you do shitty!  You could snipe for ten hours a day in a noob level phyrrus...

I'd rather hold the position of most deaths because there is no guesswork involved in the accomplishment!  

I really hate rocket spammers!

Steel and Titanium incoming

Around the Network
City17 said:
Eindyien said:

Here Here!

And K&D don't shit because you can turn off the PS3 whenever you do shitty!  You could snipe for ten hours a day in a noob level phyrrus...

I'd rather hold the position of most deaths because there is no guesswork involved in the accomplishment!  

people do that? thats extreme! kz is just not like cod. I really don't think it's hard to at least have a k/d ratio over 1. It's really about whether the person in question cares or not. I tend to care more about the overall points due to that red ribbon lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

City17 said:
I really hate rocket spammers!

most games ban rockets nowadays even when it isn't announced in the game title. I just exit otherwise or use the VC-9 and make whoever created the game regret that decision.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Who decided to buy new maps here? I will buy if enough clan members also do. So we can play clan matches on it. 

shanbcn said:

Who decided to buy new maps here? I will buy if enough clan members also do. So we can play clan matches on it. 

I'll be buying...I'm a kz2 whore!

I'm not unless I'm forced to. At least not for now anyways.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)