By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

ssg lives in a cave. He actually played Gollem in the Lord of the Rings.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
To me it looked like shan was running like a chicken without a head during assassination :p. And those rpg's are just skillless. They always blow themselves up as well when killing someone. And off course k/d shows something, targets are much easier to complete when someone gets rid of all the enemies. Still sometimes you need to die for the team.

yeah but thats pretty much the only way to survive assasination when RPGs are enabled. The whole "fortress hideout" method doesn't work because all an assault has to do is boost in there an fire an RPG on the ground. I used to play only as assault back in the day until I really acknowleged how skill-less it was. However not many can best me at an all-assault game because some can't even use the damn RPG.

You're right that k/d ratio does show something. I usually get most of my points/kills from defending during S&D but its all about the big picture. I forgive tacticians a lot for bad k/ds because they're usually the ones who have to risk their necks to put spawn points in appropriate places. If it was an assault guy or a sniper with a bad k/d ratio then I'd say he sucks period

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

City17 said:
shanbcn said:

I am not that good compared to rest of you, i mean many of our members got 1.5 K/D ratio while i am stuck at 1.

KND ration means not a fucking thing except for bodycount.   Half the time when you are getting shot the player killing you is distracted and gets killed by someone else.  Plus in search and destroy, you pretty much have to sacrifice yourself while planting explosives and rely on the others for defense.  You play a great team game and that is what is important!

Last time I checked there is no i in team!

but there is a me

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Non-gravity,

This time around i know what i was doing, they were already on our base but i had advantge of being Assault with bost. So running was the only option left and in small matches this can make diffrence. They tried to copy us by hiding assasination target close to our base but we almost got him because he didn't move. And K/D ratio mean alot.

You gave me some terrible camera angles while running around shan :p. Though all cameras suck in Killzone. They should make it like Counter-Strike: Source. I want to look around for myself

Around the Network

I am also getting sick of Salamun Market, that's why we should create our own tourney tomorrow.

I really like Tharsis no Rokets!

shanbcn said:

Non-gravity,

This time around i know what i was doing, they were already on our base but i had advantge of being Assault with bost. So running was the only option left and in small matches this can make diffrence. They tried to copy us by hiding assasination target close to our base but we almost got him because he didn't move. And K/D ratio mean alot.

In that case, destroy bots whenever you see them...even air support and shoot people in the head (it counts as 2 kills) whenever possible. Do these and you'll never have trouble getting a good k/d ratio again.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

radec rocks

Initiating social expirement #928719281

City17 said:
I really like Tharsis no Rokets!

I'd prefer no assault class at all because I hate when they pick up shotguns or ISA rifles and become hard to stop but it's up to you guys if you can live without boost. On the other hand no one really worries about riflemen with VC-9s