By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

shanbcn said:
Pristine20 said:
Leonidus said:
Wow, well done Pristine!

And am I right in saying its New Maps tomorrow?

thank you sire...were you watching our game? I say the other guys in the 6v6 did a very good job as well. I have added respect for Shanbcn

I am not that good compared to rest of you, i mean many of our members got 1.5 K/D ratio while i am stuck at 1.

K/D ratio isnt everything. "value to the team" is more important especially in clan games. Anyone can snipe or hide out with a magnum to get a good k/d ratio but it takes a very good player to survive assasination like you did in a game with RPGs. Also, a tactician is priceless...you can always go assault for lots of easy kills and boost away when death is around the corner. That also, gets one a good k/d ratio. I don't find that skillful at all so I have much more respect for your kind of player irregardless of k/d ratios lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Pristine20 said:
Leonidus said:
Wow, well done Pristine!

And am I right in saying its New Maps tomorrow?

thank you sire...were you watching our game? I say the other guys in the 6v6 did a very good job as well. I have added respect for Shanbcn

I am not that good compared to rest of you, i mean many of our members got 1.5 K/D ratio while i am stuck at 1.

KND ration means not a fucking thing except for bodycount.   Half the time when you are getting shot the player killing you is distracted and gets killed by someone else.  Plus in search and destroy, you pretty much have to sacrifice yourself while planting explosives and rely on the others for defense.  You play a great team game and that is what is important!

Last time I checked there is no i in team!

I think it gets cancelled just 15 min before it starts, so when you can join. Though that's when the match before that has just ended. If it gets cancelled we could arrange another tourney for 11:15 at the earliest. I hope my connection will be better than tonight and last night.

non-gravity said:
Leonidus said:
You guys could get a team together
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70578

It's U.S. residents only. So that means all our Europeans are out as well as Canadians like Switchcraft and other nasty creatures. Though a 4-player squad of Pristine, Eindyien, Snakeeyez, kutasek (or maybe rectumhumper) could be deadly.

Yeah, we'd probably be deadly. However, this time we'll be playing the likes of x_killionaire_x...quite scary! lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I think we need change the map sometimes, replaying the same map over and over is not fun.

Around the Network

Shouldn't we create our own tourney for tomorrow? Maybe 8vs8 or 7vs7? At around 23:45 GMT+1, so even if 23:00GMT+1 clan challenge is accepted we will have enough time.

kutasek said:
I think we need change the map sometimes, replaying the same map over and over is not fun.

we never play clan matches on Blood Gracht or Radec. Those are my favorite maps lol

To me it looked like shan was running like a chicken without a head during assassination :p. And those rpg's are just skillless. They always blow themselves up as well when killing someone. And off course k/d shows something, targets are much easier to complete when someone gets rid of all the enemies. Still sometimes you need to die for the team.

non-gravity said:
Leonidus said:
You guys could get a team together
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70578

It's U.S. residents only. So that means all our Europeans are out as well as Canadians like Switchcraft and other nasty creatures. Though a 4-player squad of Pristine, Eindyien, Snakeeyez, kutasek (or maybe rectumhumper) could be deadly.

I don't know if that is a slight against me or ssg, but never forget that when it is time it will take me less then 24 hours to hunt you down!!!!!  

We could create one. Though clans signing up for 8vs8 and at that time are rare. I'll look into it. And I'm getting bored of Saruman Market as well. I'm gonna put it on my hate list just under Helghan Industries. I'd like to do Visari Hammer or Tharsis Depot. And we never ever do one on Corinth Crossing, Pyrrhus Rise or Blood Gracht anymore.