By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Map pack is up, you can download it now

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

in other news i played pandemic 2 and named my disease swine flu, and it killed everyone. Hopefully that won't actually happen

Pristine20 said:
Akvod said:
I PM'd the OP twice, and I still haven't gotten an invite to the clan =( I posted here earlier too.

PM non-gravity, City17 or Shanbcn instead. You'll want to post a link to your kz2 profile though as part of the acceptance criteria

I got him friended and tryout monday night with Player1x3 and and sarduak, do you want to join in?  Could be fun!

If I like them then I will work on getting them in pending approval from the European officers.  I am thinking that we should consider MakingMusic like a president who should not be bothered by too much of the BS clan stuff.  He is so busy with school, work and modding as well as Demon's Souls!  Let him correct me if I'm wrong...

ocnkng said:
Pristine20 said:
Pharaoh said:
Doesn't it keep track of your k/d even if you turn off your ps3? I know in COD4 when you get disconnected(like every match) it still counts. (I hope they fix that problem in MW2).

I don't think so because even when you get disconnected in k2, you lose your stats. however, quitters must care waaay too much about k/d because thats just too tedious lol

I think the stats are actually saved even if you quit midway. What you have to look for is the saving icon appearing on the top left of your screen. If that appears then you know for sure that ur stats got saved. It takes sometime for the latest stats to appear in Killzone.com and even in-game.

That is what the power button is used for...

another win for the clan!!

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Akvod said:
I PM'd the OP twice, and I still haven't gotten an invite to the clan =( I posted here earlier too.

PM non-gravity, City17 or Shanbcn instead. You'll want to post a link to your kz2 profile though as part of the acceptance criteria

hey don't forget me. :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Akvod said:

what level are you ? are you general or above ?

Staude said:
Akvod said:

I got the rank above General. I still haven't got the last 2 ranks yet (I'm a weekend gamer).

Dutch Killzone 2 Steel & Titanium DLC interview here:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70651

Akvod said:
Staude said:
Akvod said:

I got the rank above General. I still haven't got the last 2 ranks yet (I'm a weekend gamer).

Okay.. so will you be able to play on weekdays in the evening ? around 9-10 gmt+1 ?

and what's your psn?