By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Euphoria14 said:
♫An here I go again on my own
Goin down the only road Ive ever known♫

I hope you're in my clan. We can duet!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Euphoria14 said:
♫An here I go again on my own
Goin down the only road Ive ever known♫

I hope you're in my clan. We can duet!

Born and raised on Long Island. Of course we can sing together for Team America to enjoy. Hopefully the "other" team can hear us too, that way my horrendous voice could give us the advantage. Considering we will be used to it.

Sing it with me!

♫'Cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams♫

This happens to be one of my favorite songs. My eyes shot wide open when I saw you mention Whitesnake.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

Hopefully he doesn't play often.

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
wowo, i'm away for a few days and this thread grows huge...We even ahve Clan officers now. Well I can say I was the 3rd one to join the NA Clan =X

I'm not required to buy a headset or anything am i???

Anyway I'll probably get the game March 6th since that's my birthday, so hopefully I'll see you guys online atmost a week after that (need to train/play Campaign).

From the OP:

And if you don't have a mic, you will be the target of multiple team kills per game!  So please, use a mic.

(Suggested by sega4life.  Thanks Sega!)

So I'd suggest buying a mic. 

That seems kinda mean...Can I be an exception...please

After looking at the updated op i've decided that after I unlock all the classes i'll be one of these 5:
Assault/Scout
Asssault/Tactician
Assault/Engineer
Engineer/Medic
Engineer/Tactician
Descisions, descisions...

Oh, and is it just me or does the pictures of the Tactician in the OP remind anyone of those pictures of Welkin form Valkyria Chronicles.

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

I've never played it. He's just mad because I was dissing his Saints in PMs lately. He's angry that they suck and he's taking it out on me.

@Euphoria-Me and you on the mic in KZ2 will be killer. We'll be muted from the rest of the team in seconds flat.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

I've never played it. He's just mad because I was dissing his Saints in PMs lately. He's angry that they suck and he's taking it out on me.

@Euphoria-Me and you on the mic in KZ2 will be killer. We'll be muted from the rest of the team in seconds flat.

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Precisely.

And yes, he's downright horrible.

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Precisely.

Who the hell are the saints?
And didn't you say that' you'd kick  the next person who called anyone a Yank out of the clan...

DeotoxSlayer said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Precisely.

And didn't you say that' you'd kick  the next person who called anyone a Yank out of the clan...

Anyone who called ME a Yank.  If you call somebody who lives South of the Mason-Dixon line a Yank, they are bound to get offended.

And the Saints are the New Orleans (American) football team.

makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Precisely.

Anyone who called ME a Yank.  If you call somebody who lives South of the Mason-Dixon line a Yank, they are bound to get offended.

And the Saints are the New Orleans (American) football team.

Lol that seems kinda mean.

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about football, I though you were talking about your clan in another game or something like that, it was hard to tell.