By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Congrats Rainbird and Blazinhead. The OP has been updated with your new appointments.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Congrats Rainbird and Blazinhead. The OP has been updated with your new appointments.

Oh, there's Clan Officers now to, it'd be cool to be one. I remeber the last time I joined a guild/Clan. It was in an MMO and my rank was "Damrond's Sock" and Damrond wasn't even part of the guild =X

So uh...Since you have Oulawauron and you for America and Jo21 for South America how bout you make me an officer representing Canada you'd need one anyway and I'd be willing to save you the trouble of finding one and taking the position off your hands

lol

Right now, we're limiting things to two officers per clan. We may add a third per clan later on.

outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

Hopefully he doesn't play often.

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

I've never played it. He's just mad because I was dissing his Saints in PMs lately. He's angry that they suck and he's taking it out on me.

@Euphoria-Me and you on the mic in KZ2 will be killer. We'll be muted from the rest of the team in seconds flat.

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Have I suddenly time traveled back to 2006? Nah can't be. We're in a topic about Killzone 2 and it's positive so this must be AFTER 2006. Ah ok. On the bright side your team managed a pretty nifty draft spot. You should be proud of that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

makingmusic476 said:
lol

Right now, we're limiting things to two officers per clan. We may add a third per clan later on.

Evryone  laughs when I tell them that story, well everyone that play bideo games anyway.

I know lol, I just wanted to see how you'd respond. I have to tell you though it really wasn't as funny as i'd imagined =X
Though if you do ever need a 3rd officer i'm available.

Around the Network

Hmm, Scout/Engineer or Scout/Assault for me.

Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

I've never played it. He's just mad because I was dissing his Saints in PMs lately. He's angry that they suck and he's taking it out on me.

@Euphoria-Me and you on the mic in KZ2 will be killer. We'll be muted from the rest of the team in seconds flat.

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

Have I suddenly time traveled back to 2006? Nah can't be. We're in a topic about Killzone 2 and it's positive so this must be AFTER 2006. Ah ok. On the bright side your team managed a pretty nifty draft spot. You should be proud of that.

No, the Saints are still great in 2008. If we were in another division, we would be in the playoffs. It's tough being the most compeititive division of the NFC.

And deny Drew Brees' awesomeness! Try!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DeotoxSlayer said:

Who the hell are the saints?
And didn't you say that' you'd kick  the next person who called anyone a Yank out of the clan...

Well, you see. Me and makingmusic476 live in the finest state in the USA. It's undeniable.

And the people in the South are quite different to those living in the North (and California).

I forgive you for now Canadian.

outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

No, the Saints are still great in 2008. If we were in another division, we would be in the playoffs. It's tough being the most compeititive division of the NFC.

If you were in what other division? Only one team with an 8-8 record made it into the playoffs and that's San Diego. If it makes you feel any better, I think the fourth place teams in the other two difficult divisions this year were bad also(Washington and Buffalo).

Anywhos, thanks for the second and fifth round picks this draft. I'm sure Shockey was worth it.

I can't wait until Killzone 2 is out. You and me on the same team.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
Onyxmeth said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha!

Is he that bad? 

What the hell?

The Saints are awesome!

Stupid yank.

If you were in what other division? Only one team with an 8-8 record made it into the playoffs and that's San Diego. If it makes you feel any better, I think the fourth place teams in the other two difficult divisions this year were bad also(Washington and Buffalo).

Anywhos, thanks for the second and fifth round picks this draft. I'm sure Shockey was worth it.

I can't wait until Killzone 2 is out. You and me on the same team.

Whatever. If we played in the NFC West (or North), we would have walked over everyone.