By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Dallinor said:
Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:

I'll let Dallinor choose his officers, I suppose. I'd definitely recommend Rainbird as one of them, as he would've been my second choice as Euro clan leader.

@ Dallinor

I have a cat if that counts for anything

That definitely earns you bonus points in my book!

So yeah, if you'll accept the position Rainbird, you can be the first EU KZ2 clan officer. (You will need a mic though.)

Is 3 the official amount of officers available to a clan? I wouldn't want someone thinking they're going to be one, then on the day find out there's not enough titles to go around.

Anyone else that wants to be a officer can post here or send me a PM. Longer standing members on vgchartz will get priority as this clan is essentially based off the site.

@Rnfmonline - While very noble of you to nominate yourself take the above into consideration. If there isn't any interest from the older members though, you'll be next in line.

Yes I have cats (2), yes I have a Mic and yes I would like to be officer, but I think other people may do a better job than me.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:

I'll let Dallinor choose his officers, I suppose. I'd definitely recommend Rainbird as one of them, as he would've been my second choice as Euro clan leader.

@ Dallinor

So yeah, if you'll accept the position Rainbird, you can be the first EU KZ2 clan officer. (You will need a mic though.)

Is 3 the official amount of officers available to a clan? I wouldn't want someone thinking they're going to be one, then on the day find out there's not enough titles to go around.

Anyone else that wants to be a officer can post here or send me a PM. Longer standing members on vgchartz will get priority as this clan is essentially based off the site.

@Rnfmonline - While very noble of you to nominate yourself take the above into consideration. If there isn't any interest from the older members though, you'll be next in line.

Let's make it two for now.  If we need to add a third person per clan down the line, we'll do so.

Dallinor said:
Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:

@ Dallinor

point taken, if anyone else wants to be an officer and matches the criteria better than I do, I will be happy for them to take the role of an officer instead of me.

wowo, i'm away for a few days and this thread grows huge...We even ahve Clan officers now. Well I can say I was the 3rd one to join the NA Clan =X

I'm not required to buy a headset or anything am i???

Anyway I'll probably get the game March 6th since that's my birthday, so hopefully I'll see you guys online atmost a week after that (need to train/play Campaign).

blazinhead89 said:
Dallinor said:
Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:

@ Dallinor

Yes I have cats (2), yes I have a Mic and yes I would like to be officer, but I think other people may do a better job than me.

Ok Blazin, shine those boots, and fix that collar god damn it!

You need to look respectable as an officer in the ISA.

@MM - Yeah 2 for now seems fine. Changes can be made later and posted in this thread if needs be.

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
wowo, i'm away for a few days and this thread grows huge...We even ahve Clan officers now. Well I can say I was the 3rd one to join the NA Clan =X

I'm not required to buy a headset or anything am i???

Anyway I'll probably get the game March 6th since that's my birthday, so hopefully I'll see you guys online atmost a week after that (need to train/play Campaign).

From the OP:

And if you don't have a mic, you will be the target of multiple team kills per game!  So please, use a mic.

(Suggested by sega4life.  Thanks Sega!)

So I'd suggest buying a mic. 

Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

Hopefully he doesn't play often.

makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth has joined the North American clan. For once, I have to say that I think you Euros guys might have a chance to beat us. :(

My clan skill will be serenading my clanmates over microphone with old love ballads from the 80s. I hope you all like Whitesnake!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
makingmusic476 said:

My clan skill will be serenading my clanmates over microphone with old love ballads from the 80s. I hope you all like Whitesnake!

Who doesn't like Whitesnake?  0_o

♫An here I go again on my own
Goin down the only road Ive ever known♫

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!