By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Ready for a beating?

PSN, blazinhead89 Europe

Around the Network

PSN ID: shanbcn

Europe

PSN ID: BoilerMaker11| North America

I'm not joining. Bots for the win! *Just wanted to say I'm really really happy about bots.*

Good luck to the enrolled members though! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

makingmusic476 said:
Rainbird said:
Hey, I'm not much of an online player (yet), but the KZ2 online sounds really fun, and you seem to have been turned over yourself MM. So I would like to be in it, and if there is a lack of space and I am inactive, kicking me is fair enough.

PSN: Rainbird01 / Europe

If we start kicking people, you'll be the first to go.

But really, if we get too large, will split into two clans.  In that case, we'll need you more than ever.  The Europe/Asia group is tiny so far!

We can start kicking people based off of post counts!

ha. I'm safe. (it's good and sad for the same reason.....)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

And makingmusic, it's official.

You're full of awesomesauce.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If I must give up sleep, or my job so we can have enough people to play with the europeans then I will

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Sign me up! PSN ID: aceninja007
I'm in North America, btw. and I hope my mic doesn't cut out on me, I got the Warhawk one and it's been known to do that. ^_^

The list is fully updated. We number 41 so far!

And to all you guys who's PSN ids are very different from their VGChartz ids, thanks for making it so confusing for the rest of us!  >=(

And for those of you with less than 5 posts, you will be purged from the clan unless you start becoming more active on the site!  You don't get to be a member of the clan just for the hell of it. This is the VGChartz clan for a reason.  And yes, this last bit was partly inspired by one of Outlawauron's previous posts.

And in response to the MIC part. I do have a MIC but I think you might not want me using it because this game supports Custom Soundtrack and I'm going Barbie Girl all the way! >:)

PS3 Trophies