By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (NA) SeptemberFest Full of Fun and Awesome (56k Go Away!)

quality not quantity.

Lol this thread is FUXXORED 

Around the Network

There is a big rumor going around that Lair is being delayed again...  To either the end of October or early November...

Edit: Oops nevermind apparently it's Europe that's delayed until October.

UGH, that was hard to fix. Apparently tables really mess things up sometimes...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
UGH, that was hard to fix. Apparently tables really mess things up sometimes...

You're a godsend, Obi-wan. I knew the force was strong in you.

Steven787 ... the list is mostly for games that are of some quality. If you take a look at the August one, there are plenty of games not on the list. That's why I didn't just plaster the IGN list. It's much prettier this way, and titles that don't matter much to the kind of crowd that visits VGC are eliminated.

Steven787, why do you only list 4 PS3 games for September?

September 4, 2007 Lair Sony Computer Entertainment
September 6, 2007 Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Capcom
September 11, 2007 DiRT Codemasters
September 11, 2007 Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition , The Bethesda Softworks
September 11, 2007 NHL 08 Electronic Arts
September 11, 2007 NHL 2K8 2K Sports
September 12, 2007 Heavenly Sword Sony Computer Entertainment
September 17, 2007 John Woo Presents Stranglehold Midway Games
September 17, 2007 John Woo Presents Stranglehold: Collector's Edition Midway Games
September 17, 2007 Stuntman: Ignition THQ
September 18, 2007 Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions Ubisoft
September 24, 2007 skate Electronic Arts
September 25, 2007 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights THQ
September 25, 2007 World Series of Poker 2008 Activision

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network

Bookmark.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Dolla Dolla said:

Steven787 ... the list is mostly for games that are of some quality. If you take a look at the August one, there are plenty of games not on the list. That's why I didn't just plaster the IGN list. It's much prettier this way, and titles that don't matter much to the kind of crowd that visits VGC are eliminated.

But what about Medal of Honor Airborne and skate, I thought those were fairly big games...

Also, I have no interest in ice hockey but what's up with that NHL 08 cover, is that really it?  The beard on that guy in the middle is huge, is that based on a real hockey player?  And the one on the left looks to me like John Cleese.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

sinha said:

But what about Medal of Honor Airborne and skate, I thought those were fairly big games...

Also, I have no interest in ice hockey but what's up with that NHL 08 cover, is that really it?

Haha, no it's not the REAL cover.

And, like the original post says, if there's a game you think should be added, just say so. I'll add Medal of Honor and Skate, mmkay. 

I hope Lair isn't delayed again! September is the only time I can get it from America!!

Dont forget that Warhawk is released 4 days before September and will effect our wallets quite a bit =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453