By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (NA) SeptemberFest Full of Fun and Awesome (56k Go Away!)

Sinha the reason there are only 4 PS3 games is because I entered too much data and totally fuxxored the thread (as OriGin would say). My list actally had PSP and DS games too. Totally messed it up. Dolla Dolla, I am so sorry.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

NINJA BREADMAN!!!!

I'm so excited about this title!! (Seriously!)

ssj12 said:
Dont forget that Warhawk is released 4 days before September and will effect our wallets quite a bit =]

This is true, but I included it in the August thread, and hopefully it won't get delayed to have to appear here!

steven787 said:
Sinha the reason there are only 4 PS3 games is because I entered too much data and totally fuxxored the thread (as OriGin would say). My list actally had PSP and DS games too. Totally messed it up. Dolla Dolla, I am so sorry.

No problemo, man. I'm just glad it's fixed.

Dolla Dolla said:
ssj12 said:
Dont forget that Warhawk is released 4 days before September and will effect our wallets quite a bit =]

This is true, but I included it in the August thread, and hopefully it won't get delayed to have to appear here!

steven787 said:

No problemo, man. I'm just glad it's fixed.

theres an august thread...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Most certainly. This is my second month: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4583

Around the Network
damkira said:

NINJA BREADMAN!!!!

I'm so excited about this title!! (Seriously!)

quoted for truth.  At worst, this is going to be one sweet piece of shelf candy.

Septmeber is to be called Halothreptember for 2007.  If Madden gets a day, Halo should get a month.  (I don't even own or plan to own a 360, but this is a tremendous moment for gaming, this game could make or break a console for this generation.)

I want to get.

Wii:

My Sims

Dewy's Adventure

Ninjabread Man

Maybe Dragonblade

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Blazing Angels II

Maybe Lair.

I am so behind on DS games right now, I just started FFIII than I have Heroes of Mana and so many others.

I will be well into summer 08 before I even start most of this holiday's games.  No More Heroes on Aug 30, is that right?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

If I had a 360, I think I would definitely get Eternal Sonata. I had a chance to check out the demo, and man is that game gorgeous. The combat was pretty fun, too. I wish my brother had brought extra controllers so three of us could've played.

My sister's boyfriend will be getting Lair and Heavenly Sword, so I'll get to check those out. I have less worries about Heavenly Sword, but I get the feeling Lair will deliver superbly in Graphics and Sound while gameplay will suffer.

Bah! I completely forgot about this game. Time to add yet another game to I wish I could buy list.

September is come!