By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STUPIDEST THING A FANBOY SAID

Anyone want to place bets?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

This is a fun thread.

The last time I argued like this was when Avinash couldn't take how the PS3 got within spitting distance of the Wii in the January NPD thread.

Good times! I think we got banned after that, lol.

http://www.bobcesca.com/images/bush-42percent.jpg

Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Looking at 4 of your predictions... id agree with DMJ
on topic...
"HD-DVD will kill blu-ray"

Hence why I said your comments were the second stupidest

Why so serious?

You're predictions are the least smartest of the bunch.  No way on God's green earth will the Wii sell greater than 250 million units in it's lifetime.

Don't fail.

its already outselling the PS2 and the DS, and has yet to price drop even once, show me why it won't sell 250 million, give me some proof

Because it'll be dead and done selling by 2012/3 at the latest, and no other system has ever even crossed 200 million, the DS won't do it, and neithere will the Wii.  It's doing good, and will be the best selling system of all time, but not no 250+ million.

@ Avinash

How does that dimish my quality level of posts by posting somewhere else?  Somewhere that is funner to post than here sometimes?

That's not proof of anything, why would it die in 2013?  No system bfore the PS1 crossed the 100 million barrier, so what's your point?

The fact that you BS'd about why you didn't state you visited VGC, saying it was a bannable offense was what shows your "quality"

At the end of the day it doesn't matter since I went and edited VGC it.  At the end of the day, this isn't an end-all be-all place.  And they asked where you go for news, and I hardly go to this site for news, since it's always late, and is hardly ever Sony related.  x_x

But that's going off-topic.

DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

The last time I argued like this was when Avinash couldn't take how the PS3 got within spitting distance of the Wii in the January NPD thread.

Good times! I think we got banned after that, lol.

Yeah, you got upset because I kept saying one word to you, and you got us banned for a few days

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

"The ps3 wont be able to handle gears of war"

off topic : wheres the penis who called me a bitch? he still aint answered my question from earlier... *growls to self*

MGS4 will be fortuatious to break 3 Million sold

the ps3 has better games than 360

NPD overtracked/undertracked/wrong.

I see these every month or so.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

i got the popcorn ready