seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Xbot said:
the ps3 has better games than 360

this is true... not a stupid fanboy comment

Opinions Opinions

Around the Network

does this count

"i am a victim of memory card abuse (lost my lvl 25 kings field II file)

seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Xbot said:

As evidence for what i said. look at the game of the year awards. and next time dont ruin my post by putting your grubby fingers all over it *evils*

DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

The last time I argued like this was when Avinash couldn't take how the PS3 got within spitting distance of the Wii in the January NPD thread.

Good times! I think we got banned after that, lol.

Yeah, I got upset because the PS3 was close to the Wii, and got us banned for a few days

Yups.

So you're reduced to editing my comment in your reply, ok, just more proof that any further discourse with you is a waste of my time.

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

The last time I argued like this was when Avinash couldn't take how the PS3 got within spitting distance of the Wii in the January NPD thread.

Good times! I think we got banned after that, lol.

Yeah, I got upset because the PS3 was close to the Wii, and got us banned for a few days

Yups.

So you're reduced to editing my comment in your reply, ok, just more proof that any further discourse with you is a waste of my time.

Ta-ta peasant.

Around the Network

ps3 fanboys - gamespot suks and biased against ps3.

after goty 2008 - gamespot roks

Carl2291 said:
seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Xbot said:

As evidence for what i said. look at the game of the year awards. and next time dont ruin my post by putting your grubby fingers all over it *evils*

Like somebody below us posted, Opinions.

Game of the Year awards are voted by reviewers and their OPINIONS.

and you seem to be forgetting the 360's past library of games ... it still has more AAA games than the PS3, there you go, a pissing contest Sony hasn't won yet.

Bolded - Grow up.

wii controller looks likes a dildo
gaylo
tears of war

anything said by chad warden

seece said:
Carl2291 said:
seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Xbot said:

Like somebody below us posted, Opinions.

Game of the Year awards are voted by reviewers and their OPINIONS.

and you seem to be forgetting the 360's past library of games ... it still has more AAA games than the PS3, there you go, a pissing contest Sony hasn't won yet.

Bolded - Grow up.

These reviewers give the games the awards, which imo makes them the best games. scrubby games dont win awards. and oh yeah... stop owning me on my stupidity. on topic : "wii sounds like im having a tinkle"

Clearly A_T brings out the "old" DMJ.

@ DMeisterJ: He has always been consistent in saying that the PSP doesn't count in the "Playstation family of consoles" so whether or not that actually makes sense doesn't matter: he's not trying to weasel out of the prediction.

@ Avinash_Tyagi: Your Wii Fit/GTA and Wii/PS Family predictions are in fact insane.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!