By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Does Kojima Have In Store for the Wii?

Ishy said:
Something good... maybe a 3-D lunar knights/boktai sortaa fing...

That is my hope!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
Avalach21 said:
ckmlb said:
They should bring Metal Gear Acid to consoles. It's kinda off topic but on topic at the same time.

Beyond that there's no point in speculating. He did say he will work on a Wii game but plans can always change.

Well there's no point in speculating that the MGS4 will come out on PS3... I mean... plans can change!

Contracts dont change.

mM
leo-j said:
Avalach21 said:
ckmlb said:
They should bring Metal Gear Acid to consoles. It's kinda off topic but on topic at the same time.

Beyond that there's no point in speculating. He did say he will work on a Wii game but plans can always change.

Well there's no point in speculating that the MGS4 will come out on PS3... I mean... plans can change!

Contracts dont change.

But they are often broken.

Capcom does it with RE 4, why not about konami and MGS ?

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

I hope it's ZOE... This really shouldn't come off as surprising...

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network
Quickdraw McGraw said:
Man, any Wii fan here that doesn't hate MGS?
You guys need to rethink your priorities, =P.

On topic, I have a feeling it will be a whole new IP. Kojima has stated how much he like the Wii's controller, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a game surrounding its capabilities. If any third-party team could make a good use of the Wii-mote, it would be Kojima's.

How do we need to rethink our priorities? So I don't like one game series, and I like one console.

How are my priorities wrong? 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!