By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Does Kojima Have In Store for the Wii?

Dolla Dolla said:
ItsaMii said:
If he gets good games like ZOE I will give him thumbs up. If he makes another average MGS port ...

I don't think Kojima has ever done a port for MGS? He has only ever made the originals for the PS and the PS2. All ports were done by other internal teams. This is why people keep saying that, although Kojima insists that MGS4 is exclusive, it's up to Konami, cause they would use another team to port it, not Kojima's team.

Sorry my bad. I hate most MGS, the idea of getting a MGS2 port for the Wii is worst than Konami avoiding the console (at least for me).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I hope for Snatcher

Wii # 1303 9468 5016 0389

PSN Cmarkru

Xbox live gold Cmarkru

Please feel free to ad me any time, just let me know.

Man, any Wii fan here that doesn't hate MGS?
You guys need to rethink your priorities, =P.

On topic, I have a feeling it will be a whole new IP. Kojima has stated how much he like the Wii's controller, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a game surrounding its capabilities. If any third-party team could make a good use of the Wii-mote, it would be Kojima's.

cmarkru said:
I hope for Snatcher

Yes, indeed! Snatcher would be perfect for the Wiimote. I love the game. I played the original back in the 80s, on my MSX. It had an incredibly suspenseful atmosphere, very well developed characters and complex storyline.

didnt he say he was going to work on zoe after he finished mgs?

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

ZoE on Wii or PS3/360 would be awesome either way.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i assume zoe would it would be ps3 or ps3/360. he would probably make a new franchise if he made a wii or 360 game if it was exclusive (not saying he wouldnt make a new franchise for ps3).

Ishy said:
he might make a new one like... metal gear raiden =P

I'd prefer MG Liquid or MG Gas.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

what about metal gear plasma?

Metal Gear Aether: Patriot`s Bitch

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."