By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Does Kojima Have In Store for the Wii?

They should bring Metal Gear Acid to consoles. It's kinda off topic but on topic at the same time.

Beyond that there's no point in speculating. He did say he will work on a Wii game but plans can always change.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Hes making ZOE3 after MGS4, thats what he said.

Metal Gear Bose-Einstein Condensate.

The rumors I heard pointed to Snatcher 2...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ckmlb said:
They should bring Metal Gear Acid to consoles. It's kinda off topic but on topic at the same time.

Beyond that there's no point in speculating. He did say he will work on a Wii game but plans can always change.

Well there's no point in speculating that the MGS4 will come out on PS3... I mean... plans can change!

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

I heard he is gonna make Metal Gear style game, where you play as mujhideen and you plan and attack US soldiers in Iraq etc.

I dont get the whole metal gear solid thing... (gameplay wise) started it on gamecube, and I just cant get used to its controls... heck it was easier for resident evil hehe.Is the learning curve steep? or did anyone get to know how to play well really fast?
Were controls easier for the PSX version?

^^ it took me a while the first time but you catch on eventually. I remember hearing "snake... SNAKKE!!!!!!" all too many times my first hour with the game...

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Quickdraw McGraw said:
Man, any Wii fan here that doesn't hate MGS?

I'm a Wii fan, and a I like MGS  

I really hope it's Zone of the Enders, just imagine controlling your robot with the WR and the chuck. Pure awesomeness.

Quickdraw McGraw said:
Man, any Wii fan here that doesn't hate MGS?
You guys need to rethink your priorities, =P.

Well I like both Wii and MGS. I don't think that MGS2 remake like MGS: Twin Snakes is such a bad idea...

True fighters don't wear socks.